Growing incidence of genetic diseases and screening new-born babies or embryos for genetic defects will provide wider opportunities. The lack of governmental regulation and the potential misinterpretation of genetic information as well as ethical issues will challenge the market. Lack of reimbursement & medical coverage and high cost of the procedures will restrain the market growth.
Diagnostic testing and Newborn screening application have projected to grow in the market. The Carrier Testing market is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period and Cancer genetic testing commanding the largest market share. North America dominated the global market followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market led by China.
Some of the key players in global Genetic Testing market are Abbott Laboratories, Biocartis SA, Applied Biosystems Inc, Celera Group, AutoGenomics Inc, Roche Diagnostics Limited, IntegraGen S.A, Transgenomic, Inc, Molecular Inc, Luminex Corporation, Quest Diagnostics Inc, PerkinElmer Inc, BioRad Laboratories, ELITech Group, Agilent Technologies Inc and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Request for a sample at
• Cancer Genetic Testing
• Prenatal Genetic Testing
• Pharmacogenomics Genetic Testing
• Predisposition Cancer Genetic Testing
• Carrier testing
• Diagnostic testing
• Newborn screening
• Prenatal testing
• Predictive & Pre-symptomatic testing
• Cytogenetic testing
• Biochemical testing
• Molecular testing
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States