However, growing costs of power and energy is the major restraint inhibiting the market growth. By industries, seafood industry segment dominated the global food processing and packaging equipment market and accounted for the highest market share of more than 30% during the forecast period. Moreover, Asia Pacific and Europe together commanded for the largest market share. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is the fastest growing markets for food processing equipment during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in this market include Ishida Co., Ltd., Seital Srl, Bettcher Industries Inc., Anko Food Machine Company Limited, Coesia Spa, Berkshire Hathaway Incorporated, Baader-Johnson, Jbt Foodtech, Krones Ag, Bühler Holding AG, GEA Group AG, Tetra Laval, Bean(John)Technologies Corporation, Nichimo and BMA Group.
Request for a sample at
• Poultry farm
• Chocolate manufacturing unit
• Dairy industry
• Vegetable industry
• Seafood industry
• Industrial bakery
• Beverage industry
o Soft Drinks
o Bottled Water
o Fruit Juices
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States