The restraining factor for Cosmetic Packaging market is fluctuating material prices. The challenges faced by the market include environmental mandates and difficulty in managing the supply chain.
North America commanded the global cosmetic packaging market in 2015. Asia-Pacific represents a prospective market for new investments growing at a strong CAGR during the forecast period. Plastic packaging holds the largest market share and is expected to grow strong throughout the forecast period. Some of the key players in the market include Mary Kay Inc., AVON Products Inc., Shiseido Co. Ltd., Loreal Group, Quadpack Group, Revlon Inc., Alticor Inc., Cosmopak U.S.A. Llc., KAO Corp., HCP Packaging (Shanghai) Co. Ltd., Silgan Holding Inc., Amcor Ltd., LIBO Cosmetics Company Ltd., Albea Group, Rexam Plc., Aptargroup Inc., Quadpack Group, World Wide Packaging Llc, Cosmopak U.S.A. Llc, Gerresheimer AG and RPC Group.
Request for a sample at
• Pen Types
• Caps & Closures
• Jars & Containers
• Pumps & Dispensers
• Roller Balls
• Rigid Plastics
• Flexible Plastics
• Others Materials
• Skin Care
• Hair Care
• Nail Care
• Other Cosmetics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States