The last 18 months have seen an unprecedented influx of interest in the health and fitness sector, resulting in heavy expansion from non-specialist retailers. Heightened competition in the market has seen retailers rely more on aesthetic fashion trends to create newness and a point of difference from rivals. However, consumer demand for true performance wear gives sport specialists a winning element as emerging non-specialists are still embryonic when it comes to product quality and specifications.
Download Full Research Report on “What Britain Wears: Active wear Capsule Report 2016; Product analysis, Retailer developments, Consumer data” @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/what-britain-wears-active-wear-capsule-report-2016
– Replacement a key driver for active wear purchases Replacing a worn out garment was ranked the top reason across all product categories for buying active wear over the last 12 months.
– Sport shoes represent most popular active wear category With the trend for sports fashion continuing to grow, active wear garments have become multifunctional. It is no longer considered socially inappropriate for active wear styles to be worn both for physical activities and to social events
– Non-specialists must trade more on fashion credentials As an influx of non-specialist retailers emerge into the active wear market, a point of difference needs to be established to gain traction
– Dedicated active wear zones The rise in consumer interest and demand for active wear has resulted in a widespread increase in the allocation of prime footfall positions in store.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/retail
Radiant Insights’s Active wear Capsule report is just one of a wide range of What Britain Wears reports produced by Conlumino, and offers a comprehensive insight into the Active wear market in the UK. With detail consumer analysis, the report looks at the best-selling products, top retail destinations for Active wear and purchase drivers. It also offers insight into average spend per year to category level, the price points available across the market and both quantitative and qualitative analysis outlining the relevance that active wear products hold in consumer lifestyles.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/what-britain-wears-active-wear-capsule-report-2016/request-sample
Reasons to buy this report
– This capsule report helps form proactive growth strategies by providing expert insight and robust consumer data on a little-reported market.
– The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
– The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging active wear market.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Denmark Market
Denmark’s retail market for electrical and electronics holds a market share of 10.1% in 2015. The electronics and electrical products market in the country is mature and has been witnessing a significant growth over the past few years. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3% to reach DKK33.7 billion by 2020. During 2015-2020, online spending is forecast to increase at a CAGR of 8.60%, to reach DKK12.3 billion by 2020.
• Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Denmark Market
Denmark’s retail market for clothing and footwear are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.36% and 0.85% over the next five years, to reach DKK29.4 billion and DKK6.9 billion by the end of 2020. Over the forecast period, the per capita spending on clothing and footwear are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1% and 0.46%. Online spending on clothing is expected to reach an estimated value of DKK6.5 billion by the end of 2020, registering a CAGR of 8.47% over the forecast period. This growth is largely driven by the increasing number of consumers shopping online, especially the millennials.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States