Global gluten free food market size was estimated at over 350 kilo tons in 2014 and is likely to exceed 750 kilo tons by 2023, growing at a CAGR of more than 9%. The market was valued at over 4 billion in 2014 and is likely to be worth more than 9 billion by 2023, growing at an estimated CAGR of over 10%.
Gluten free bakery products were the largest consuming segment and accounted for more than 55% of the total volume in 2014. Bakery products are likely to grow at over 7% from 2016 to 2023. Cereals & snack products are likely to witness higher growth rates over the forecast period. Other products include pizza & pastas and savories.
Request for an in-depth table of contents for this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-toc/upcoming/226
Europe gluten free food market growth will be critical for the industry as the region accounted for over 50% of the total volume in 2014.
Europe was the largest and is likely to continue dominance over the forecast period. France and Germany gluten free food market size is likely to drive consumption and support growth. Germany is likely to witness an increase in gluten-free pasta consumption owing to the sensitivity and intolerance. Consumers in France perceive as a symptom of obesity towards its intolerance and this factors attracts them towards the diet for weight-loss programs.
North America accounted for more than 20% of the total demand in 2014 and is likely to grow at significant rate over the forecast period.
North America is likely to witness significant gains over the forecast period owing to growing regulations, with U.S. being the major consumer in the region. Asia Pacific and Latin America are likely to witness moderate gains over the forecast period owing to lack of product awareness and health benefits.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/226
The global gluten free food market share is moderately consolidated. Major companies operating include Kellogg’s Company, Boulder Brands, Dr Schar., Hain Celestial, Freedom Foods Group and General Mills. Other prominent companies include Ener-G Foods and Genius Foods Ltd, Raisio PLC, Valeo Foods, Hero Group Ag and Kraft Heinz Company.
This latest Gluten Free Food Market research report offers in-depth analysis, key industry insights, market sizing & forecast on a granular level for key products, applications across a number of regional markets. The report also analyzes the Gluten Free Food Industry from business strategy perspective, describing in detail growth drivers, pitfalls &challenges for participants, accompanied by a detailed competitive benchmarking including company market share analysis and detailed business profiles.
Browse key industry insights spread across market data tables, figures & charts from the report, “Sensor Fusion Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Development Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key Insights in this Report
- Gluten Free Food Market size & forecast by product & application
- Growth drivers, pitfalls & industry challenges
- Key Gluten Free Food Market growth opportunities & emerging business models
- Competitive benchmarking with market share analysis and company profiles
Browse Related Reports:
- Protein Ingredient Market Size By Product [Animal/Dairy proteins (Milk Protein Concentrates/Isolates, Egg Protein, Whey Protein Concentrates, Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Hydrolysates, Casein/Caseinates, Gelatin), Plant Proteins (Wheat, Soy Protein Isolates, Soy Protein Concentrates, Canola, Pea, Textured Soy Protein)],By Application [Infant Formulation, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Animal Feed (Pet Food, Aquaculture), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE), Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024
- Glutamic Acid and Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) Market Size, Potential, Industry Outlook, Regional Analysis, Application Development, Competitive Landscape & Forecast, 2016 – 2023
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Address:29L Atlantic Avenu, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States