The global carbon black market is expected to reach USD 28.05 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing automotive sales and consequent rise in tire production is expected to drive industry growth over the forecast period.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/carbon-black-market
High demand for plastics and high performance coatings in automotive manufacturing is also expected to have a positive influence on the market growth. Carbon black provides electrical conductivity and antistatic properties to many plastic products ranging from insulation materials to highly conductive areas.
Policies aimed at reducing GHG emissions during carbon black production processes may hamper growth trajectory over the forecast period. Since the production process is highly energy intensive, optimization of processes and greener & sustainable alternatives are paramount to tackle such issues in future.
Browse Other Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Tires were the leading application segment and accounted for over 70% of the overall volume in 2014. Increasing passenger car sales and a robust aftermarket and OEM sectors of automotive industry are expected to drive tire production, thereby increasing carbon black consumption over the forecast period.
- Plastics are expected to be the fastest growing application segment at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing usage of specialty grades for improving electrical conductivity, better UV resistance and antistatic properties in plastics is expected spur growth.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market with demand share estimated 54.8% in 2014. Increasing carbon black demand in plastics, general rubber goods and tire manufacturing particularly from emerging economies of China, India, and Indonesia is expected to drive the regional market over the forecast period. Mature markets of North America and Europe are characterized by increasing regulatory intervention to reduce greenhouse gas emissions during carbon black production.
- The industry has a presence of large multinational corporations who have integrated their operations, i.e., from feedstock to carbon black production. Compared to independent manufacturers, these companies enjoy a distinct advantage of cutting down on raw material procurement costs.
- Key players in the global carbon black industry include OJSC Kremenchug, OMSK Carbon Group, Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd., Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co., Ralson Goodluck Carbon, Asahi Carbon Co. Ltd., Atlas Organic Pvt. Ltd., Continental Carbon, OCI Co. Ltd., Birla Carbon and Cabot Corp.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Microfluidic Market for Healthcare Application –
- Zeolite Market –
- DNA Forensic Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States