LOS ANGELES, CA – 21 Sep, 2016 – Surely you´ll look forward to hearing this phrase in the big race for Global Energy 2016, for which you have been preparing so hard. In the week before the race, the key is the well nutrition, that will help you achieve your personal goal.
Here a few simple steps in the countdown phase:
• Let’s start with the famous “carbo-loading”. The most important thing is that you have to build it the last week, not just the night before.
• Increase 5% your intake of carbohydrates (1 more serving). Food allies this week are cereals like Bimbo Soft White, Tia Rosa flour tortillas, pasta, rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.
• Only this week avoid high-fiber foods such as those prepared from whole grains, oats, large amounts of vegetables and fruit, and legumes.
• Avoid alcoholic beverages, specially the day before the race, because they increase dehydration.
• Decrease your training, your muscles can be loaded with glycogen.
• Don´t eat raw, spicy or fatty foods to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort before the big race.
• The day before the race avoid red meat, because the process of digestion can interfere with your energy levels.
• It is recommended 5 meals at day, but this week it takes more relevance, eat light and frequently help to our metabolism to be in good condition for the “D-Day”.
• Don´t forget to stay well hydrated and drink 400-600 ml of water 1 to 2 hours before the race.
Menu for the day before the race:
Breakfast: French bread with Bimbo no crust and a little honey, mango and tea.
Mid morning snack: A bar Bran Frut Bimbo bar and a yoghurt drink.
Meal: rice with carrots, fish and creamed spinach.
Mid afternoon snack: nuts or peanuts.
Dinner: Baked potato with ham and cheese, pear and tea.
(*) Remember to drink water during the day.
When you finish the race enjoy your great achievement. The following is take necessary actions for successful recovery.
Here are some tips:
• Hydrate you with fluids and electrolytes.
• Eat foods with carbohydrates and protein, it´s important to eat both, because it´s the ideal way that the muscle really recovers.
• If you only eat protein the body is slowly recovering, you think you’ve done a great effort, help to make it easier, we share some ideas:
○ 1 slice of Bimbo Soft Whitw with turkey ham or peanut butter.
○ 1 quesadilla with Tia Rosa flour tortillas and cheese.
○ 1 cup of fruit with cottage cheese.
○ 1 Bimbo Multigrain and milk, or you can choose a Bimbo Bran Frut.
For optimal recovery during next 48 hours still consumes 5% more carbohydrates.
We are sure that with these tips, your race for which takes a lot of time in training, will be a guaranteed success.
Finally, don´t forget to enjoy Global Energy 2016. Good luck!
#Bimbo, #Bread, #WholeGrains, #Diet, #Health, #Multigrain, #Carbohydrates, #Cereals #GlobalEnergy
For More Information or to request the release in Spanish please send an email to Aida@AidaPhillipsPR.com
Written By Grupo Bimbo’s Nutritionist Ana María González
Full News Story: http://pressreleasejet.com/news/bimbo-ready-set-go.html
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Bimbo
Contact Person: Aida Phillips
Country: United States