LONDON, UK – 9/22/2016 (PRESS RELEASE JET) — COS 2016, the 4th annual Clinical Outsourcing Strategies Symposium will be held in Brussels, Belgium on the 20th & 21st of October 2016. Sixteen prestigious professionals within the pharmaceutical industry have confirmed their speaking positions. With a capacity of 150 participants, COS will be held along with the Clinical Trial Supplies Network (CTS) – 2nd Annual Symposium on the same dates and venue.
The Clinical Outsourcing Strategies conference is an annual event and a dedicated platform for Clinical Outsourcing and Clinical Operational departments from Bio/Pharma-Biotech companies; Sales, Business Development and Marketing colleagues from Clinical Research Organizations (CRO), Clinical Research Service and Solution providers.
A key provider joining us is Pharmatio. At Pharmatio you get performing and efficient clinical trials.
We believe that clinical trials can perform better than they normally do. The key are good relations and trustful cooperation with the investigators. With a Clinical Trial Liaison Team, you can achieve that.
Furthermore, we know that in clinical trials time and money can be saved by deploying a good study design and planning, feasibility studies at the right time and process-oriented and efficient work of all those involved. By using a sophisticated methodology we ensure that your clinical trial is running well.
Third we offer seminars and speakers on the relevant topics of clinical research.
List of Speakers Include an Excellence panel:
· Frank Verheggen, Clinical Program Management Director, Astellas
· Maurice Timmermans, Therapeutic Area Lead Contracts and Outsourcing, Astellas
· Jeannett Dimsits, Director, Novo Nordisk
· Natalia Tomkiewicz, Study Management & Operations Manager, AstraZeneca
· Inga Nachreiner, Outsourcing & Contract Manager, Grünenthal
· Torsten Kayser, Senior Fellow, Boston Scientific
· Lidia Cappellina, Head of Outsourcing, Chiesi Farmaceutici
· Olena Goloborodko, Associate Director, Portfolio Sourcing and Relationship Management, Celgene
· Pasi Piitulainen, Head of Global Procurement, Actelion
· Jennie Wilborgsson, Associate Director, Ferring
· Frederike Sieders, Global Quality Manager, Danone Nutricia Research
· Barbara Hulst, Outsourcing & Contracts Management, UCB
· and many more…
We are inviting you to join the Clinical Outsourcing Strategies Conference and benefit from the educational and benchmarking experience. If Clinical Outsourcing Strategies is an area of your business focus, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 096 1152 and we will assist you with your needs.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Business Dialogue
Contact Person: Evdokia Gerasimou
Country: United Kingdom