A significant research infrastructure, skilled and experienced workforce, and low development cost is making Australia a strategic location for a range of ICT activities. The Australian government is keen on promoting research and development in the ICT sector and has announced grants for expanding research capabilities to support the adoption of ICT.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-australia
- SaaS (software as a service) has been the most preferred cloud computing solution area in 2015, with the Australian enterprises spending 36% of their average ICT budget on this service
- Meanwhile, the IT investment strategy of Australian enterprises is primarily guided by the business objectives of ‘increase customer satisfaction’, ‘improve supplier intimacy’, and ‘new products, services and business models’.
Browse Other Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
ICT investment trends in Australia presents the findings from a survey of 91 Australian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Australian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, and communications. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, security services, and network services. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Australia. Through Kable’s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Australia.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, and communications
- Distribution of ICT Australian Dollars (AU$) in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Australian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Australian enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, security services, and network services
- Factors that are influencing Australian enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How Australian enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Australian enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Australian enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Australian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Australian enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-australia/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Australian enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Australian Dollars (AU$) are being allocated by Australian enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, and telecommunications)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Australian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, security services, and network services)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Australian enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Australian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Diaphragm Pump Market –
- Procure-To-Pay Outsourcing Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States