Sept. 23, 2016 – Oakland, CA, USA –This breakthrough online channel launches Thursday, September 29th, at 8pm (PST), 11pm (EST). The initial featured show is the popular Spotlight On The Bay, a live, music-centric program featuring local Bay Area talent in local venues.
This program includes exclusive artist interviews, hosted by Bilal M. along with other multicultural hosts to highlight rare talent the Bay Area produces for the world. “We are relaunching SoulBeat TV to uplift the Bay Area community in musical and creative arts, supporting greater city unity, civic correctness with peace, love and prosperity.” Said Founder Warren Foster Sr. “All of our shows and series will feature multicultural hosts, artists, musicians and community members.”
SoulBeat TV seeks to uplift and inspire the Bay Area with local programs that showcase talented people arising from the area. The following shows (in-production now or under-development) will be featured with new releases weekly under these titles:
• Spotlight on the Bay – Featured series with live performances from Bay Area venues.
• Passing the Torch – Musical legends passing on wisdom to the next generation
• Jazz @ the Pass – Jazz live concert series from around the Bay area and beyond
• Drum of the Bay – Feeling the rhythm of the Bay spotlighting local activists
• Masters at Work – Experiencing behind the scenes production footage inside the studio
• Vibes – A dance party Soul Train experience highlighting new local talent & dance
• Biz in the Black – Shining the spotlight on successful local community business owners
• Gray Matters – Exploring the active lifestyles of the baby boomer generation in the Bay.
• Move + Groove – Dance, exercise and fitness show for positive, inspirational workouts.
• Talk Shows – Bringing back community call-in shows (titles under-development)
Sponsorships will be from healthy, quality, value-driven advertisers, that can positively impact our local communities. Warren Foster Sr. is the owner, executive producer and program director for SoulBeat TV and Spotlight On The Bay, and the owner of Anointed Media production company.
Learn more about their growing team here: http://www.soulbeat.tv/spotlight
BACKGROUND: Bay Area residents may recall this beloved channel from the 1980 and 1990s. SoulBeat TV was a former local Comcast television channel under the ownership and management of Mr. Chuck Johnson (deceased in 2004). It’s being reinvigorated by a talented and passionate former Soulbeat show producer, Mr. Warren Foster Sr. His original show named “Business in the Black”, highlighted African-American business owners and their success stories. Mr. Foster legally claimed the ownership rights, and is excited to relaunch SoulBeat TV as a fully online streaming channel via the Vimeo apps at: http://soulbeat.tv
“Providing information, education, entertainment to all the cultures in our communities” ~ Bilal M.
SoulBeat TV is now accepting open submissions with Got Soul and will also be licensing additional shows from other local and talented content creators. Discovering amazing hidden talent is of core interest to the new channel. Learn more about each show, the team and release dates here: www.soulbeat.tv/shows
Distributed by Brick House Media Co.
Company Name: Spotlight on the Bay Inc
Contact Person: Warren Foster
Country: United States