DENVER, CO – 26 Sep, 2016 – Kiosk Industry Group announces an extended feature article on gaming market and how kiosk manufacturers are serving this market.
“At MGM Resorts, kiosks help us to enhance our service to guests,” said Mary Hynes, director of corporate communications with Las Vegas-based MGM Resorts International. “At our ARIA and Monte Carlo resorts in Las Vegas, we plan later this year to begin offering check-in and check-out at kiosks as an option for our guests.
On the casino floor loyalty cards provide a flood of analytics for casino operators, allowing them to track the playing habits of individual patrons and reward them accordingly, as well as letting them see which games were the most popular and kept patrons playing the longest.
• In other news Posiflex completed acquisition of KIOSK Information Systems in Colorado for approximately $105M. Posiflex has a market capitalization value of more than twice than of comparable player NCR. Response so far is that this is a tremendous entry for Posiflex into retail automation, lockers, software and more.
• by KioWare. Includes Zoom Text, latest kiosk software. New ADA accessibility features in JAWS and support for EZ Access. Device support for bill acceptors, dispensers and recyclers as well. EMV support for OTI Trio & Elavon.
• unveils its complete line of digital signage, standard and custom self-service. JANE marijuana kiosks are Kiosk Innovations largest customer.
• Update on outdoor kiosk design
• Touchscreen technology primer
Glory Global Solutions is our newest Advisory Board Member. Glory OEM is the largest independent producer of cash handling solution mechanisms in the world with the largest deployments worldwide. Offering solutions covering banknote recycling, Glory Global Solutionsdeposit and dispensing mechanisms.
About the Kiosk Industry Group
The Kiosk Industry Group is based in Denver Colorado and is the kiosk trade association and qualified marketing network for the kiosk and self-service industry.
For more information please log onto http://kioskindustry.org
Our email contact is email@example.com
Advisory board members include Olea Kiosks, KioWare, Kiosk Information Systems, SlabbKiosks, OptConnect, PROVISIO, Crane CPI, ARCA, Turnkey Kiosks and Glory Global Solutions. Additional members include Pete Snyder and CTS (Connected Technology Solutions). Together they provide strategic guidance and support for the Association concerning all types of transactional and informational self-service solutions such as bill pay automation, lockers, loyalty, employee systems and customer retention strategies. Device integrations include biometrics, foot traffic sensors, scanners, printers, demographic identification discovery, EMV and all types of cash and currency.
KI is the kiosk industry association and our focus is simple, “kiosks in self-service”. Keep it simple.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Catareno
Contact Person: Craig Keefner
Country: United States