Thuh Company proudly announces the availability of CAREQ-ENS Enhanced Notification Service for care facilities.
Thuh Company, a proven leader in emergency communications technologies announces its newest product, CAREQ-ENS Enhanced Notification Service. CAREQ-ENS automates enhanced communication services for organizations such as assisted living facilities and nursing homes that are directly responsible for the care and well-being of others.
For many healthcare organizations, traditional communications and practices often rely on manual procedures and hardcopy information compounded by outdated technologies that can significantly delay timely decisions and actions. Those challenges are further magnified in emergency circumstances.
CAREQ-ENS was born out of discussions between healthcare administrators from assisted living and nursing home facilities combined with experienced fire marshal personnel to identify ways to improve the unique needs for overall emergency communications for these organizations. Not only are emergency procedures for care-givers impacted by these challenges, but daily, ongoing operational communications are affected as well. CAREQ-ENS addresses all of these needs using cutting-edge communications and data technologies that are already in use for emergency responders across North America to ensure the reliability and uptime that are required by the care services marketplace.
The CAREQ Enhanced Notification Services provide care facilities with multi-level communications capabilities to:
• execute an emergency response plan with unprecedented speed and efficiency from anywhere at anytime
• communicate with all staff or specific staff groups in a controlled and efficient manner combined with built-in tracking of responses and availability of staff
• select multiple methods to communicate with staff, families and community partners via text, phone, email or all three — depending on the mode of communications that is most convenient for each contact
• easily send essential non-emergency messages to staff members as part of regular facilities operations (e.g. procedural changes, shift assignments, special notices)
• readily customize communications to meet specific needs, saving time, effort and resources
• store vital documents and checklists electronically such as pre-incident plans, blueprints, muster points and other critical information that is readily available at any time online
• provide post-incident information for management review and reporting
• CAREQ-ENS is designed to be accessed directly from anywhere using any device using standard Internet browser technology. No special equipment is required and the system supports all types of phones (both cell and landlines) and other mobile devices.
• There are few jobs as important as caring for our most vulnerable communities. Maximizing their safety in their “homes” through effective communication and operations is vitally important. CAREQ-ENS provides administrators with tools that empower them with more time and more resources to focus on the people who rely on them…the people who need them most.
Distributed by PR Distribution Service
Company Name: Thuh Company Inc
Address:1309. N. Willaim St
Country: United States