“Biosimilars” are getting the world wide attention as the cost of the innovative biologics are enormously high and even minimal reduction in price will reduce the healthcare spending substantially. All the countries are focusing on reducing the healthcare expenditure and biosimilars compliments to this goal.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/biosimilars-regulatory-framework-and-pipeline-analysis/details
Biologic products are complex in structure and follow a complex manufacturing process thus, some variation exists between the reference product and its biosimilar. It is very important to assess the variations in biosimilars by comparing with reference product to ensure quality, non-clinical, and clinical properties, which has given rise to the regulatory requirements for biosimilars. Regulatory requirement for approving biosimilars varies across different regulatory bodies.
However, all the countries have derived the basic theme from EMA and WHO guidelines for framing their regulatory structure. There is a need to harmonize the nomenclature of biosimilars, extrapolation of indications, and interchangeability of biosimilars with reference products across the regulatory bodies. Biosimilars market is developing and it could be well established with the pipeline that is poised to deliver a wave of biosimilars in the market in the near future
The scope of the report includes –
• Market dynamics: Trends, Drivers, and Barriers
• WHO guidance for biosimilars
• Regulatory overview, biosimilar guidelines, regulatory framework for biosimilars, and market outlook for: Europe, USA, India, South Korea, Japan and China.
• Key players
• Pipeline Analysis
• By Stage of Development / Molecule / Therapy Area / Indication
• Late-Stage / Phase II / Phase I Pipeline Biosimilars
Browse More Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Related Market Research Reports:
• Europe TB Diagnostics Sales Market Report 2021 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/europe-tb-diagnostics-sales-market-report-2021/details
• United States Omega 3 (EPA/DHA) Market Report 2021 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/united-states-omega-3-epa-dha-market-report-2021/details
• Global Hemophilia Treatment Market Professional Survey Report 2016 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/global-hemophilia-treatment-market-professional-survey-report-2016/details
Key Reasons to Purchase
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to –
1. Understand the regulatory requirement and regulatory framework that facilitates effective product development strategy as biosimilars industry is currently highly focused, growing, and outpacing the growth rate of small molecule pharmaceutical market
2. Targeting geographies would be easy by comparing different regulatory frameworks; this would also provide a base for designing a strategy to enter the developed markets. Biosimilars are of interest in developed countries to reduce the healthcare expenditure
3. With the recent approvals of biosimilars by USFDA, the biosimilars market is going to grow and this report examines the post approval market landscape
4. Examine the biosimilars pipeline and specifies the products that are highly targeted, it also includes analysis of highly focused indications, mechanism of actions, and therapy areas in the pipeline
5. Analyze the details of the clinical pipeline that includes late stage products, Phase II, and Phase I products. Detailed understanding of the pipeline will help in targeting the products for development, rate the current products and predict the competition
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States