Rising infrastructure spending in Eastern Europe is expected to drive the market demand. Rising investment in non-residential construction coupled with growing rate of new construction and refurbishment in the residential segment in Western Europe is expected to drive the market demand over the forecast period. In addition, growing demand for urban housing projects owing to rising urbanization in Central and Eastern Europe is expected to drive passive fire protection market.
Browse the Full Europe Passive Fire Protection – Global Scenario, Industry Outlook, Share, and Industry analysis, Size, Trends and Forecast, 2014 To 2022 Report at – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/europe-passive-fire-protection-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Intumescent coating segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 1.0% from 2015 to 2022. Rising demand for intumescent coating from oil & gas industry on account new shale gas and offshore reserves in Serbia, Russia, Romania, and Albania is expected to drive the market over next seven years.
• Warehousing industry accounted for a significant share of the demand for passive fire protection in Europe. The warehousing industry is expected to be the fastest growing application segmentwith a CAGR of 4.4% from 2015 to 2022 owing to growing investment for manufacturing of automobiles, electronics, and finished automobile & aerospace products. In addition, government policies aiming at improving and strengthening offshoring and outsourcing capabilities are expected to drive the market.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/europe-passive-fire-protection-market/request-sample
• Germany’s demand for intumescent coating was valued at USD 63.5 million in 2014. Rising demand for intumescent coating from industries including aerospace and automobile on account of improved R&D infrastructure, powerful manufacturing base, and cost efficiency is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
• Poland is expected to witness a significant share of passive fire protection products on account of rapid industrialization in the region. Strong construction sector outlook on account of sustained growth in residential and non-residential infrastructure development due the influx of migrants in the nation in expected to drive demand.
• HempelMarine Paints is a key player which manufactures intumescent coatings under its protective coatings business segment. In December 2014, Hempel acquired Netherlands-based Schaepman’s Lakfabrieken B.V. in order to strengthen company business in industrial and protective coatings market.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Europe Medical Plastic Market
The Europe medical plastic market is expected to reach USD 4.84 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for medical plastics in applications such as disposables, surgical instruments, diagnostic components, implants, and orthopedics is expected to drive demand. Rising demand for healthcare services and facilities coupled with increasing government support to the medical industry in the Europe is expected to have a positive impact on the industry growth.
• Manual Resuscitators Market
The global manual resuscitators market is expected to reach USD 642 million by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The demand for manual resuscitators/ Bag Valve Mask (BVM) is expected to increase owing to the increasing cases of COPD and the increasing need for neonatal ventilation. Moreover, the increasing number of obese population is expected to increase the chances of cardiac arrest cases, ultimately driving the demand for artificial ventilation.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States