The Future of the Brazilian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key developments.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/future-of-the-brazilian-defense-industry
- Over the historic period, Brazil’s defense expenditure registered CAGR of -13.31%,decreasingfrom US$34.2billion in 2012 to US$19.3 billion in 2016
- The country’s military expenditure will be driven by the large defense procurement projects, development of indigenous defense capabilities, and modernization of its defense systems
- The Defense Ministry is expected to spend more onmulti-role combat aircraft, diesel electric submarines, and military IT- networking
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/future-of-the-brazilian-defense-industry/request-sample
This report offers detailed analysis of the Brazilian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Brazilian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Brazilian defense industry during 2017-2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization programs
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Brazilian defense industry: analysis of market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: Details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: Competitive landscape analysis of the Brazilian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Browse Other Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/defense
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Brazilian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Brazilian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Electronic Component Market –
- Electrical Capacitor Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States