The global glucuronolactone market is expected to reach USD 436.5 million by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing consumer awareness towards the use of glucuronolactone in various food & beverage products including energy drinks and nutrition supplements will augment industry growth over the next eight years. Growing use of the product for manufacturing pharmaceutical drugs and health supplement is expected to fuel industry growth over the forecast period. The positive outlook towards sports nutrition in light of increasing importance of active lifestyle will promote market expansion.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/glucuronolactone-market
Food & beverage was the prominent end-use segment and was valued at USD 155.1 million in 2015. Rising health conscious population in the urban region is expected to fuel demand growth over the forecast period. Rising disposable income, increasing health awareness, growing population in various countries including the U.S., Brazil, India and China will promote market growth over the upcoming years.
Browse Other Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food-and-Beverages
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Pharmaceutical application will witness the fastest growth at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2014 to 2024 as a result of increasing usage of glucuronolactone based tablets and supplements to cure arthritis, hepatocirrhosis, and hepatitis. Furthermore, recovery of pharmaceutical industry in the U.S. is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
- North America glucuronolactone market was valued at USD 106.7 million in 2015 and will show significant rise owing to growing demand for energy drinks and nutritional supplements. Moreover, adoption of glucuronolactone as a supplement is also expected to fuel demand over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific will witness significant growth at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2016 to 2024 in light of the high level of glucuronolactone producers in China, India, and Japan with a high level of exports. Moreover, abundant availability of the product in China is expected to have a positive impact on the market over the coming years. Growing pharmaceutical sector in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam will stimulate industry expansion.
- Merck Millipore Corporation offers glucuronolactone produced by glucose oxidase and used as a nutritional supplement in pharmaceutical industries.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Motor Vehicle Engine Part Market –
- Asia-Pacific’s ICT Spends in Energy Sector –
- IT Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States