The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/high-net-worth-trends-in-france-2016/details
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of France HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight
1. Independent market sizing of France HNWIs across five wealth bands
2. HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
3. HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
4. HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
5. Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
6. Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
7. Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Browse More Wealth Management Related Market Research Reports:
• Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in France 2016 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-france-2016/details
• High Net Worth trends in Italy 2016 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/high-net-worth-trends-in-italy-2016/details
• HNWI Asset Allocation in the UK 2016 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-the-uk-2016/details
Reasons To Buy
1. The High Net Worth trends in France 2016 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research
specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
2. With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI
and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
3. Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
• There were 553,503 HNWIs in France in 2015, collectively holding US$2.2 trillion in wealth.
• The French HNWI population decreased by 1.8% in 2015, following a 1.5% increase in 2014.
• The French HNWI population is forecast to grow by 12.6%, to reach 633,586 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 22.6% to reach US$2.7 trillion.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States