The need for lighter aircraft is critical as it directly impacts the fuel-efficiency of the airliner. The increasing aviation fuel costs account for more than one-third of the fleet operating costs. Hence, vendors are focusing on developing lighter aircraft.
The emerging trend of manufacturing aircraft seats with optimized strength-to-weight ratio by using materials lighter than the conventional supplies facilitates the decrease of the overall airplane weight. Furthermore, the increasing aircraft orders is a key factor presumed to contribute to the industry expansion. The rise can be attributed to an increase in air passenger traffic across the globe.
Browse the Full Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Market – Global Scenario, Industry Outlook, Share, and Industry analysis, Size, Trends and Forecast, 2024 Report at – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/aircraft-seat-actuation-systems-market
The growing demand for premium air travel is predicted to energize the industry prospects. The highly competitive scenario in the airline industry is driving down the air travel fares and is, subsequently, driving the demand for premium air travel.
A rise in trade-related activities across the globe is creating a high demand for business class travel. It is subsequently driving the demand for business class in the aircraft seat actuation systems. Developed economies, especially in the European and North American regions, are experiencing a high demand for such systems.
However, an upsurge in the demand for low-cost carriers and the increasing ownership costs of air carriers are anticipated to hamper the growth of the industry. The high costs of owning an aircraft are particularly presumed to be a major market barrier in the underdeveloped nations. The mounting operational costs and sluggish economic growth, coupled with macroeconomic conditions in the underdeveloped economies, are poised to restrict the industry expansion.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/automotive
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• The first class passenger class segment dominated the global aircraft seat actuation systems industry, accounting for over 28% of the market share in 2015. Highly sophisticated features and better services are driving the demand for this segment.
• The European regional market accounted for 34% of the global revenue share in 2015. A rise in the disposable incomes in the European nations is contributing remarkably to the industry growth in the region.
• The linear mechanism segment accounted for 71% of the global revenue share in 2015. The benefits of outboard flap control offered by the linear actuator seating systems, especially in business jets, are predicted to fuel the demand for linear actuators.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/aircraft-seat-actuation-systems-market/request-sample
• The electro-mechanical actuators accounted for 71% of the global revenue share in 2015. Reduced component count, integrated design, and extended reliability are expected to fuel the segment growth.
• The key industry participants include B/E Aerospace, Inc. (U.S.), Buhler Motor GmbH (Germany), C&M Electric Actuators, Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Taiwan), ITT Corporation (U.S.), and Zodiac Aerospace Group (France). Industry vendors are emphasizing on offering high-end features and comfortable seating capabilities to offer convenience to the users.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Biosimulation Market
The biosimulation market is expected to reach USD 3.77 billion by 2024. The unprecedented global shift in the adoption of unhealthy lifestyles is resulting in the high prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer and diabetes, is expected to drive the biosimulation market during the forecast period. In addition, the rising geriatric population base highly susceptible to acquire the aforementioned chronic diseases result in enhanced demand for highly efficacious pharmacological drugs.
• Breathable Film Market
The breathable film market is strongly influenced by new product developments and expansions into emerging markets. The increasing use of breathable films in hygiene and building & construction market is anticipated to boost the market growth in Asia Pacific. Stringent regulations concerning use of protective apparel in the healthcare and industrial sector are expected to augment future market growth.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States