This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Netherlands.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-the-netherlands-2016/details
• Independent market sizing of Netherlands HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
1. The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Netherlands 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
2. With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
3. Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
Browse More Wealth Management Related Market Research Reports:
• High Net Worth trends in the Netherlands 2016 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/high-net-worth-trends-in-the-netherlands-2016/details
• HNWI Asset Allocation in the Netherlands 2016 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-the-netherlands-2016/details
1. Dutch HNWIs held 31.2% (US$235.7 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
2. Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$290.1 billion by 2020, accounting for 30.7% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
3. Europe accounted for 39.6% of Dutch HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by Asia-Pacific with 33.3%, North America with 16.7%, Latin America with 6.3%, the Middle East with 2.4% and Africa with 1.7%.
4. Dutch HNWI allocations to Asia-Pacific increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 16.8% in 2011 to 33.3% in 2015.
5. WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in Asia-Pacific countries over the forecast period, to reach 44.9% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States