Globally more than 100 oil and gas companies have filed for bankruptcy during the Q4 2014 to Q2 2016 period. In 2016, bankruptcy filings have gained momentum when compared with the previous year mainly due to persistent low crude prices. The highest number of bankruptcies was filed by companies with headquarters in the US. The month of May in Q2 2016 witnessed the highest number of companies filing for bankruptcy than any other month in the analysis period. Among sectors, upstream had the most number of bankruptcies filed over the Q2 2014 to Q2 2016 period.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-bankruptcy-filings-by-oil-and-gas-companies
- Monthly count of companies filing for bankruptcy in each quarter by headquarter country and sector
- Market capitalization of companies filed for bankruptcy in each quarter by month
- List of assets owned by companies filing bankruptcy, where available
- News briefs of companies filed for bankruptcy, where available
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-bankruptcy-filings-by-oil-and-gas-companies/request-sample
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain most up to date details of the companies that have filed for bankruptcy during Q4 2014 to Q2 2016
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of the latest bankruptcy data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about companies filing for bankruptcy in the oil and gas industry
- Be informed about recent bankruptcy filings by companies in the oil and gas industry
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Submarine Fiber Cable Market –
- Synthetic Fibers Market –
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States