Web-based brake shop CrossDrilledRotors.ca offers specialized brake and performance auto parts for cars, trucks, and SUVs throughout Canada. Whether you are looking for replacements or upgrades, Cross Drilled Rotors can connect you with the brake kits, brake pads, and other auto part/accessories that you need for your repair/replacement job.
All parts come with a Fitment guarantee that ensures the correction of any delivery problems, and all parts are protected by an Extended Warranty as well as a Product Satisfaction guarantee.
Crossdrilledrotors.ca specializes in brake kits—all machine, treated, and assembly certified in Canada. You will find several to choose from:
• OE Replacement brake kits
• Econo Series XD brake kits
• Black Series XD brake kits
• Stainless Steel brake kits
• Silver Series XDS brake kits
• Silver Slotted SL brake kits
• Premium X-Coated brake kits
CrossDrilledRotors.ca also offers brake pads:
• original formula brake pads
• premium ceramic brake pads
• carbon performance brake pads
• kevlar HD towing brake pads
In addition, CrossDrilledRotors.ca offers a variety of other replacement auto parts and accessories:
• brake drums
• brake drum shoes
• disc brake calipers
• brake pad wear sensor
• parking brake shoes
• wheel cylinders
All high quality replacement CrossDrilledRotors.ca Brake Parts and performance parts are available, too, with free, 2-way shipping to Canada and most of the 48 contiguous United States (with a minimum purchase of $14.95).
Shipping times, of course, may vary. It depends on the ship-to address:
The standard shipping schedule is:
• 4 to 8 business days to Ontario
• 5 to 8 business days to Alberta, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan
• 6 to 9 business days to Newfoundland, Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island
• 6 to 11 days to British Columbia and New Brunswick
The expedited shipping schedule (available at an additional flat rate) is:
• 3 to 5 business days to Ontario
• 3 to 6 business days to Alberta, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan
• 5 to 8 business days to Newfoundland, Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island; British Columbia and New Brunswick
Cross Drilled Rotors also assures that Canada-based customer service is available should you need it. Customer service can be reached by phone or live chat—whichever you prefer—as well as e-mail if you are not pressed for an immediate response.
You can always visit https://www.crossdrilledrotors.ca for more details.
Company Name: CrossDrilledRotors.ca
Contact Person: Mark