Global arthroscopy market is anticipated to reach USD 6.34 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing geriatric population base and rising obesity levels are the major factors driving the growth.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/arthroscopy-market
Rising medical tourism, cost efficiency and faster recovery rate are some of the factors resulting in increased adoption. As a result, demand for arthroscopy is increasing, since it’s used in the diagnosis of joint conditions. In addition, constant decline in the price coupled with reimbursement coverage is spurring the adoption of arthroscopy in the treatment of injuries.
Presently, the sector is fragmented in nature with presence of many players competing with each other. The key players are implementing mergers and acquisition strategies to strengthen their position by the expansion of customer base and reduce the number of competing players.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/pharmaceutical
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The arthroscopic visualization systems are anticipated to witness strong demand during the forecast period due to their ability to provide clear high definition resolution of internal organs.
- The demand for Fluid Management Systems is going to increase considerably during the forecast period with new products entering the sector especially in emerging countries such as Brazil, Mexico and South Africa.
- The key players have faced challenges due to severe pricing pressures and stringent regulatory guidelines. The existing companies are finding it difficult to garner strong revenues.
- Rising demand for minimally surgeries is also supporting the revenue growth since arthroscopy supports the same.
- China, India, Brazil and South Africa are anticipated to register significant growth over the forecast period owing to rising patient awareness related to arthroscopy, presence of largest pool of geriatric population prone to injuries and the surging prevalence of chronic diseases such as osteoarthritis, bone tumor and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Lenient regulatory approval procedures in Asia Pacific are offering easy entry of the new products in the region.
- Some of the key players operating at the global level include but are not limited to ConMed Corporation, Arthrex Inc, Stryker Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Smith & Nephew plc, DePuy Synthes and Zimmer Biomet.
- North America dominated the global scenario with regional share of over 40.0% in 2015. Technological advancements, such as introduction of advanced visualization systems, primarily led to highest revenue generation in the region. Visualization systems help in minimally invasive surgery by providing 3D image of the joint.
- In addition, favorable reimbursement structure, presence of large target patient population and well defined regulatory framework are few factors that are positively affecting the market.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Water desalination Pumps Market –
- Cervical Cancer Diagnostic Tests Market –
- E-learning Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States