Magline, manufacturer of innovative lightweight route distribution solutions, recently introduced the CooLift Pallet Mover. The CooLift will decrease account service time and reduce product touches when merchandising.
The CooLift Pallet Mover is designed for indoor use with multiple handle positions allowing an ergonomic ease to pull or push loads. The highly maneuverable wheel and caster configuration navigates aisles, coolers, and tight spaces with less effort than alternative methods. The CooLift Pallet Mover, a completely modular system for easy maintenance and reduced down time, is compatible with all CooLift pallet lengths.
Other features of the new CooLift Pallet Mover includes:
- Handle-actuated latch releases deck quickly and safely, Unique handle system fully raises deck with ease, reducing user strain
- Cam locking linkage system securely holds pallet in raised position
- Spring loaded lock securely holds deck in up or down position
- Standard caster brake helps prevent unwanted movement
- Provides optimal load control on inclines or uneven surfaces
- Off-set front casters assist loads over uneven surfaces and inclines
- Non-marking, mold-on rubber wheels are maintenance free and won’t damage floors
As a leader in the material handling industry, Magline, Inc. (www.magliner.com) is committed to creating innovative solutions that help people transport materials more safely and efficiently. For nearly seven decades, this commitment translates to creating exceptional products and service experience earning long-term customer loyalty. Magline, the manufacturer of the innovative CooLift® Delivery System and the new LiftPlus™ technology, designs solutions to help companies move more product in less time, safely.
Magline understands the unique material handling requirements of product movement and remains at the forefront of designing aluminum equipment worldwide. With a strong dealer base in North America, as well as global presence, Magline offers implementation consulting and solutions for reducing service times and lean time-saving delivery solutions. Dynamic leadership ensures the Michigan-based manufacturer is consistently introducing innovative products and services, driven by customer needs and industry insights. Magline’s industry knowledge and expertise has evolved into a compelling customer value proposition.
Follow Magline on Twitter @MaglineInc.
Company Name: Magline Inc.
Contact Person: Andrea Horner, Vice President of Marketing
Phone: 800-344-3646 x209
Address:1205 W. Cedar St.
Country: United States