SHENZHEN, China – Dezzal is a consumer centric brand striving to bring the latest fashion trends to the masses. The company strives to not only spotlight in house designers, but to also bring in the name brands recognized and adored from around the globe.
This strategy has given Dezzal a large backing of customers and the company continues to grow in popularity. Today the company is proud to announce “Designer Brand Wednesday” where different designer brands will be spotlighted every week and put on sale. This gives customers a special chance to get products that they otherwise could not afford.
E-commerce companies from around the world are looking to entice users with fast fashion. There are low prices on many items that are limited in quantity. This creates a buying frenzy where customers try to compete with one another to get the products they want.
Many companies are doing this, for example:
• H&M has its own sale section that is run year round. The sale page covers men, women, children, neutral clothing, accessories, and even small furniture.
• Uniqlo offers modern, simple and quality products. Uniqlo has weekly promotional sale on surprise items. This gives customers no real sense of what will be shown and forces them to keep checking back.
• Sammydress offers trendy clothing at extremely affordable prices. The company is often known as the black sheep of the industry for its aggressive marketing. For example this weekend Sammydress introduced its “crazy weekend” promotion. Products are marked down to ass low as 1.99 and nothing higher than 19.99. Customers who purchase are also eligible to spin and win a $20 Sammydress gift card.
• Forever21 offers students 10% off every month with proof of a valid photo ID.
• Zaful: The company is currently offering 3X the Zaful points to customers who buy swimwear, sportswear, and leisure clothing. Zaful points add up quickly and can be used as early as the next purchase to get even more discounts.
With multiple companies taking their own spin at how to promote sales, Dezzal wanted to try its own thing. Today Dezzal is proud to announce its “Designer Brand Wednesday,” during this time the company will choose one designer brand a week to spotlight. Brands that customers have been demanding to see on sale will be available for immediate purchase at below market value.
Customers are encouraged to take advantage now!
Company Name: Dezzal
Contact Person: David
Phone: (503) 928-7482
Country: United States