VoLTE (Voice over LTE) technology allows a voice call to be placed over an LTE network, enabling mobile operators to reduce reliance on legacy circuit-switched networks. Powered by IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) architecture, VoLTE brings a host of benefits to operators ranging from the ability to refarm legacy 2G and 3G spectrum to offering their subscribers a differentiated service experience through capabilities such as HD voice and video telephony.
First deployed by South Korean operators in 2012, VoLTE is beginning to gain momentum globally. As of Q4’2016, more than 80 mobile operators have commercially launched VoLTE services, and several roaming and interoperability agreements are already in place.
SNS Research estimates that VoLTE service revenue will grow at a CAGR of 34% between 2016 and 2020. By the end of 2020, VoLTE subscribers will account for more than $200 Billion in revenue. Although traditional voice services will constitute a major proportion of this figure, nearly 15% of the revenue will be driven by video calling and supplementary services.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-volte-voice-over-lte-ecosystem-2016-2030/details
GThe “VoLTE (Voice over LTE) Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the VoLTE ecosystem including enabling technologies, key market drivers, challenges, collaborative initiatives, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, operator case studies, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for VoLTE smartphone shipments, subscriptions, service revenue and infrastructure investments from 2016 till 2030. The forecasts cover 7 individual submarkets and 6 regions.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
– VoLTE ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– VoLTE infrastructure, devices, roaming and interconnection technology
– Case studies of 20 commercial VoLTE deployments
– OTT mobile voice and video services
– Complimentary technologies including Wi-Fi calling, RCS and WebRTC
– MCPTT (Mission Critical Push-to-Talk) voice services
– VoLTE services over MVNO networks
– Service assurance platforms for VoLTE
– Regulatory landscape, collaborative initiatives and standardization
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Profiles and strategies of 100 leading ecosystem players including device OEMs, VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
– Strategic recommendations for VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
VoLTE subscription, service revenue and infrastructure revenue forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
– Voice Telephony
– Video and Supplementary Services
– CSCF (Call Session Control Function) Servers
– SBCs (Session Border Controllers)
– VoLTE Application Servers
– Other IMS Elements (HSS, BGCF, MGCF & MRF)
– VoLTE Capable PCRF (Policy & Charging Rules Function) Solutions
– Asia Pacific
– Eastern Europe
– Latin & Central America
– Middle East & Africa
– North America
– Western Europe
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/169413
The report has the following key findings:
– By 2020, SNS Research estimates that VoLTE services will account for over $200 Billion in annual service revenue, as mobile operators remain committed to VoLTE as the long term solution to secure a fully native IP-based telephony experience.
– As the transition to VoLTE accelerates, mobile operators have already begun shutting down their legacy networks in a bid to reallocate additional spectrum to their LTE networks.
– Japan and South Korea have already shut down their 2G networks, and multiple operators in other parts of the world, including the United States, are in the processing of switching off 2G services. Some operators, such as Telenor Norway, are seeking the closure of their 3G networks as early as 2020.
– Nearly all VoLTE operators are integrating their VoLTE services with Wi-Fi calling in a bid to offer voice services in areas where their licensed spectrum coverage is limited.
– The vendor ecosystem is continuing to consolidate with several acquisitions such as Sonus Networks’ recent takeover of IP communications specialist Taqua.
China Application Server Industry 2016 Market Research Report:
China Low-End Servers Industry 2016 Market Research Report:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States