The global car rental market is expected to witness a substantial growth over the forecast period, reaching USD 119.56 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The industry is primarily driven by the growth as well as expansion of the global travel and tourism industry. There has been a significant increase in the number of business and leisure trips worldwide over the past few years.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/car-rental-market
The advent of online rental portals has helped shape the dynamics of the car rental industry. Growing usage of smartphones and tablets has helped customers to book and reserve cars from anywhere at any point of time. Major players, such as Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Avis Budget Group, are now focusing on developing smartphone applications and optimizing their customer-friendly websites to facilitate quick and convenient bookings.
However, compliance with stringent vehicle emission regulations is expected to challenge the demand for these services across the world. In addition to this, the instability in crudeoil prices and growing demand for publictransportation are presumed to challenge the growth to some degree over the forecast period.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/automotive
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- An emerging trend in the travel and tourism industry which is gaining immense popularity is the evolution of “Bleisure”, which refers to a combination of leisure travel with business trips. The growth in this trend is presumed to propel the demand for car rentals among businesses as well as leisure travelers.
- Executive cars are expected to witness a considerable growth with an estimated CAGR of close to 7% from 2016 to 2024. Swift globalization culminating into increased business trips across the globe is the primary factor propelling the growth of these cars in the near future.
- In terms of application, airport transport dominated the overall industry share in 2015 and is presumed to retain its dominance over the next eight years. Rapid globalization has resulted in a significant increase in the number of air travelers across the globe, which, in turn, has bolstered the growth prospects of the industry.
- The Asia Pacific market was valued at over USD 12 billion in 2015 and is presumed to witness a substantial growth over the forecast period. The significant regional growth prospects can be attributed to the rising economic development, enhanced road and infrastructure facilities, and growth in tourism over the forecast period.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Actuator Systems Market –
- Air Traffic Control (ATC) Equipment Market –
- Automotive HVAC Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States