The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development by Cocrystal Pharma, Inc., complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and the dormant and discontinued projects.
Download Full Research Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cocrystal-pharma-inc-product-pipeline-review-2016
Radiant Insights’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/pharmaceuticals-and-healthcare
– The report provides a snapshot of the pipeline therapeutic landscape of Cocrystal Pharma, Inc.
– The report provides overview of Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. including its business description, key facts, and locations and subsidiaries
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report assesses Cocrystal Pharma, Inc.’s pipeline therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report features Cocrystal Pharma, Inc.’s out-licensed and partnered product portfolio and summarizes its dormant and discontinued projects
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cocrystal-pharma-inc-product-pipeline-review-2016/request-sample
Reasons to Buy
– Evaluate Cocrystal Pharma, Inc.’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Cocrystal Pharma, Inc.
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cocrystal Pharma, Inc.’s pipeline depth and focus of pipeline therapeutics
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• EpiVax, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – 2016
• HanAll Biopharma Co., Ltd. – Product Pipeline Review – 2016
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States