The global pressure sensitive adhesives market is expected to reach USD 14.20 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The global industry growth has been driven by high consumption in packaging, automotive, consumer goods, and construction industries.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/pressure-sensitive-adhesives-market
Pressure sensitive adhesive applications are found to be cost effective in stark contrast to the conventional mechanical fastening methods such as brazing and welding. They form a tight bond between close fitting surfaces that neither damages the paint and laminating surfaces nor causes corrosion associated with using metal fasteners.
In light of tightening regulatory intervention to improve fuel efficiency resulting in reduced carbon and Green House Gas (GHG) emissions, automotive OEMs are forced to adopt plastics as a replacement to metals such asaluminum and steel, thereby stimulating PSA demand.
Packaging was the leading end-use segment accounting for over 25% of market volume in 2015. Growing demand for labeling and packaging applications making use of PSA owing to improved inventory management and cost effectiveness is expected to support growth.
Browse Other Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Water-based PSA is expected to be the fastest growing technology segment owing to their low cost and environment-friendly characteristic.
- Labels emerged as the dominant product segment with growth driven by increasing demand for RFID labels and retail labeling applications.
- Asia Pacific was the leading regional market witnessing growth in key end-use industries such as automotive, packaging and electrical & electronics.
- Medical & healthcare segment is expected to provide growth opportunities as a result of rising awareness of patient’s health safety &and requirements on pharmaceutical labeling.
- Graphics though holds a small share compared to labels and tapes is a potential future market due to diverse applications in home decor and cushioning.
- Theindustry is highly fragmented with presence of both, multinational players and small domestic companies.
- Major industry participants in include The Dow Chemical Company, H.B. Fuller, Ashland, Inc., Henkel, 3M and Avery Dennison.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Mouth Ulcer Treatment Market –
- Oncology Molecular Diagnostics Market –
- Organic Substrate Packaging Material Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States