The sector is predicted to grow 2.4% from £2.06bn in 2016 to £2.1bn in 2021. The Stationery Sector report outlines the main drivers, inhibitors and issues then outlines what people buy, where people shop, how people shop and why people shop. Commentary includes retailer performance and market shares amongst the grocers, general merchandisers, specialists and discounters.
Download Full Research Report on Stationery Market @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-uk-stationery-market-2016-2021
“The UK Stationery Sector 2016-2021”, a Sector Series Report by Radiant Insights Retail, provides an executive
-Level overview of the UK Stationery market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Stationery market, analyzing key trends in the market based on consumer survey data from Radiant Retail.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– UK expenditure and growth 2011-21e
– Volume, inflation, spend growth 2011 -21
– Key issues and strategies in Stationery
– Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and 5 year forecast size for Stationery in the UK, with an overview regional analysis.
– Summary of main retailers; market shares, key comparatives and retailer profiles.
– Consumer data: who is shopping in the market by demographic, average spend, purchase motivations.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/retail
VALUE OF THE MARKET:
– Stationery is worth £2.06bn in the UK having grown 3.2% in the past 5 years
BEST PERFORMING SUB-CATEGORIES:
– Market analysis shows that the sub-categories drawing and writing instruments and accessories have seen the most growth in the past 5 years.
– Radiant research showed that 9.7% of stationery is now purchased online
PENETRATION BY DEMOGRAPHIC:
– Stationery penetration stands at 57.4% among women whilst only 42.6% for men
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-uk-stationery-market-2016-2021/request-sample
Reasons to Buy this Report
– This Sector Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the UK Stationery market based on Radiant Retail’s annual ‘How Britain Shops’ consumer survey of 10,000 consumers, analyst insight and correspondence with industry experts.
– The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
– The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging Stationery market.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Mexoco Deferred Debit or Charge Cards Market
Deferred Debit or Charge Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (AMEX-VISA-MASTER): Mexico; is an exhaustive research report outlaying Deferred Debit or Charge Cards usage in Mexico. The report provides year on year statistics on Average Transaction Value, Frequency of Use, Number of Transactions, Turnover per card, Cards Issued and more by Card Scheme / Association covering American Express (AMEX), VISA and MASTER CARD.
• Morocco Credit Cards Market
Credit Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (AMEX-VISA-MASTER): Morocco; is an exhaustive research report outlaying Credit Cards usage in Morocco. The report provides year on year statistics on Average Transaction Value, Frequency of Use, Number of Transactions, Turnover per card, Cards Issued and more by Card Scheme / Association covering American Express (AMEX), VISA and MASTER CARD.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States