Global computer aided detection market is expected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. CAD software tools have been introduced to support radiologists to cope with the growing number of images requiring interpretation. Increasing incidence rate of breast, prostate and lung cancer, rising technological advancements, and increasing use of CAD with other imaging modalities such as ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging are expected to serve this industry as high-impact rendering drivers.
In the U.S., prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers amongst men and has increased the demand for multi-parametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MP-MRI) CADx systems for diagnosis and detection of prostate cancer.
In screening mammography, the traditional concept of double reading by the second clinician is expected to be replaced by CAD, of breast cancer completely. This is due to the additional reimbursement generated by computer-aided detection unlike the double readings that demand more of radiologists’ time without any reimbursement for the second read.
Wide research has been undertaken to come up with new findings establishing the relation of cancer with anatomy. For instance, Johns Hopkins researchers established the presence of dense clumps of bacteria in ascending colon to cancer.
CAD is most widely used for breast cancer imaging due to a higher incidence of cancer in women with morbidity of 14 million new cases and 8.2 deaths according to the WHO 2012. With the increasing demand for imaging and the growing rate of chronic diseases, the demand for imaging technologies is expected to increase. Computer aided detection is now used with other imaging modalities such as ultrasound, nuclear imaging, magnetic resonance imaging, etc.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/computer-aided-detection-cad-market/details
CAD is also used with other imaging modalities such as x-ray, computed tomography, and ultrasound. Out of these, the use of CAD for x-ray imaging is the highest as it is the basic imaging and due to the recent advances overcoming its limitations of soft tissue imaging.
North America was the most revenue generating region of the market. The market contributed more than 40% of the revenue in 2014. Constant efforts to fuel the market with newer technologies and the use of computer aided detection for integrative diagnosis apart from image analysis are expected to drive regional market growth over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific and Europe are expected to spearhead future market growth due to the availability of cost-effective technologies and rise in medical tourism. UK cancer patients mostly treat themselves in Eastern Europe, Germany, France, and Spain as these nations specialize in cancer treatments, and as flights to these destinations are relatively cheaper and consume lesser time.
Key market players are EDDA Technology, Inc., FUJIFILM Medical Systems, Hitachi High Technologies Corporation, Hologic Inc., iCAD, Inc., Vucomp, McKesson Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/159365
Reasons To Buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Hemorrhagic Shock
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hemorrhagic Shock pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
– Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Global Connected Health Market 2016-2020:
Global Atherectomy Devices Market 2016-2020:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States