FCL Graphics, a direct mail solutions and printing company based in the Chicago area, announced today that Lou Tazioli has joined as CEO. Mr. Tazioli is a direct mail industry leader with over 30 years of experience helping clients grow sales through direct mail. He’s also an expert in digital marketing and delivering superior customer service.
Mr. Tazioli served as President of Tribune Direct in Chicago and grew that business from a startup to a national direct mail and marketing leader. FCL serves financial services, retail, non-profit and government clients nationwide with robust core print and direct mail services.
Mr. Tazioli stated:
“FCL Graphics has a great history and foundation with a wide range of print solutions, a broad mix of long standing and loyal client relationships, and a strong and trusted brand in the market for delivering quality, service and value.
I look forward to working with FCL’s Board, investors, leadership team, and outstanding employees to serve and grow our clients and support our ongoing transformation into a full service marketing communications firm.”
More About FCL
FCL has over 40 years of experience delivering high quality marketing projects on time, every time. FCL brings creativity and passion to projects that make lasting impressions in the marketplace. As a result, FCL clients enjoy a quality and ROI unprecedented in the industry.
Services and Benefits
FCL offers a full range of print and direct marketing services including:
• Design and full prepress services
• G7 certified printer across all print platforms
• Sheet-fed printing up to six colors with aqueous coating
• Full and Half size heat-set web printing
• Variable digital printing and ink jet personalization
• Data management services from complete list hygiene to full variable document output
• Technology solutions including web portals, postal tracking, and remote proofing
• Experts in mailing, distribution, and postage optimization
• Wide range of bindery capabilities including postcards, self-mailers, catalogs, brochures and letter-packs
What Clients Say
“The most reliable supplier I have ever worked with. I know I’ll always receive superior quality and excellent service within my budget and timeline.”
“The personal attention you receive from FCL will exceed normal expectations.”
“The most reliable and consistent vendor I have had the pleasure to work with. Their customer service is unsurpassed.”
For more information on the announcement, or to speak with an FCL Graphics representative contact:
4600 N. Olcott Ave Harwood Heights IL 60706
Telephone: (708) 457-3534
Company Name: FCL Graphics
Contact Person: Rachel Thomas
Country: United States