The global flooring market is expected to reach USD 326.38 billion by 2020. Growing focus on innovative flooring that is durable in nature is expected to drive market growth through the forecast period. Increased insulation demand is also expected to give impetus to the market over the next six years.
The market is characterized by changing customer preferences, with considerable rise in home improvement and renovation projects. Development of hassle-free installation techniques and coupled with growing demand for environmentally sustainable products is also expected to contribute to industry growth. Environmental and health-related concerns regarding various flooring solutions may pose a challenge to industry participants.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
Global flooring market demand was estimated at 161.19 billion square feet in 2013, and is expected to reach 240.10 billion square feet by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2014 to 2020. Soft coverings dominated flooring demand and accounted for over 35% of the overall market volume in 2013. Resilient flooring market is expected to witness substantial growth over the next six years, since it offers benefits such as cost effectiveness, easy installation and low maintenance. Increased demand for antimicrobial and antibacterial flooring is expected to favorably impact resilient flooring demand.
Residential segment was the largest application area in 2013 and accounted for over 50% of the market volume. Owing to growing demand across the construction industry and increased home improvement and renovation projects, the market for flooring products in residential applications is expected to witness growth over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific accounted for over 45% of the global demand in 2013, and is expected to continue dominating the market over the next six years. This can be attributed to increased demand for residential and non-residential building spaces due to population growth and urbanization.
Key industry participants include Shaw Industries, Mohawk Industries, Interface, Inc., Mannington Mills, Armstrong, etc. Developing a vertically integrated infrastructure is expected to be a critical success factor for gaining market share. As a result, mergers and acquisitions, coupled with meeting consumer preferences through product differentiation have been among the key strategies adopted.
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/60492 .
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global flooring market on the basis of product, application and region:
Flooring Product Outlook (Volume, Billion Square Feet & Revenue, USD Billion; 2012 – 2020)
Flooring Application Outlook (Volume, Billion Square Feet & Revenue, USD Billion; 2012 – 2020)
Flooring Regional Outlook (Volume, Billion Square Feet & Revenue, USD Billion; 2012 – 2020)
Major points from Table of Contents:
Chapter One: Executive Summary
Chapter Two: Flooring Industry Outlook
Chapter Three: Flooring Product Outlook
Chapter Four: Flooring Application Outlook
Chapter Five: Flooring Regional Outlook
Chapter Six: Flooring Competitive landscape
Chapter Seven: Methodology and Scope
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/60492 . AND if you have enquire before buying this report visit at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/60492 .
Some points from List of Figures
1. Global flooring market, (Volume & Revenue), 2012 – 2020
2. Global flooring market volume by region, (Billion Square Feet), 2012 – 2020
3. Global flooring market revenue by region, (USD Billion), 2012 – 2020
4. Global flooring market volume by product, (Billion Square Feet), 2012 – 2020
5. Global flooring market revenue by product, (USD Billion), 2012 – 2020
6. Global flooring market volume by application, (Billion Square Feet), 2012 – 2020
7. Global flooring market revenue by application, (USD Billion), 2012 – 2020
8. Flooring – Key market driver impact
9. Flooring – Key market restraint impact
10. Key carpet manufacturers, 2013
11. Global soft coverings market demand (Volume & Revenue), 2012 – 2020
12. Global soft coverings demand by region (Billion Square Feet), 2012 – 2020
13. Global soft coverings demand by region (USD Billion), 2012 – 2020
14. Global resilient flooring market demand (Volume & Revenue), 2012 – 2020
15. Global resilient flooring demand by region (Billion Square Feet), 2012 – 2020
16. Global resilient flooring demand by region (USD Billion), 2012 – 2020
17. Global non-resilient flooring market demand (Volume & Revenue), 2012 – 2020
18. Global non-resilient flooring demand by region (Billion Square Feet), 2012 – 2020
19. Global non-resilient flooring demand by region (USD Billion), 2012 – 2020
20. Global seamless flooring market demand (Volume & Revenue), 2012 – 2020
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States