The global non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices market is expected to reach USD 15.12 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising burden of Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) is a leading cause of neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. As a result, there are numerous initiatives taken at the regional and global levels to create awareness, which facilitated a heavy diagnosis rate, thus governing the growth of non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/non-invasive-brain-trauma-monitoring-devices-market
Technological advancements in this field are connected with accuracy, portability, and affordability, which are supporting the industry growth. For instance, recently available non-invasive intracranial pressure monitors, such as Transcranial Doppler (TCD), are accurate in positioning and creating a better pressure gradient and also bringing in more accuracy in the treatment.
The Minimally Invasive Surgeries (MIS) are less traumatic to patients and facilitate faster recovery with minimum complications. In minimally invasive neurological surgeries, non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices play a critical role. Thus, the increasing volume of MIS is driving the industry’s growth.
The key target population in this industry includes people above 60 years. This section of the population is at a greater risk for TBIs and their co-morbidities. The global geriatric population is on arise and is a vital driver for this industry.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Monitoring devices that include intracranial pressure monitors, MRI scanners, CT scanners, PET scanners, EEG, and MEG held a substantial share of around 60.0% in 2015. The high costs associated with this equipment and the increasing usage of these devices governed the growth of this segment.
- The consumables sub-segment in the product segment is anticipated to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period. The repeat purchase of consumables and regular maintenance activities are expected to spur the demand for these products.
- The market on the basis of end-use is segmented into hospitals, neurological centers, and other settings. The hospital segment dominated the end-use segment with over 75.0% of the revenue. The greater volume of surgeries performed in hospitals contributed to its growth.
- On the contrary, neurological centers are expected to grow at a sturdy rate over the forecast period. The availability of specialized staff and advanced methodologies are likely to boost the demand for this segment.
- North America dominated the non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices market in 2015. The advanced healthcare system, high awareness level, and well-planned reimbursement policies helped this market to grow in this region. However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
- For instance, in January 2013, Natus Medical acquired Astro-Med’s products included in monitoring and neurodiagnostic products. This acquisition helped the company to widen the portfolio of EEG systems.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Proppants Market –
- Retort Pouches Market –
- Rubber Processing Chemicals Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States