Total retail sales in Malaysia saw positive growth over the historic period, and this is expected to continue to 2020. However, the implementation of GST had a major influence on consumer confidence, and reduced consumer spending levels.
The demand for products reduced to some extent as consumers limited their spending to daily essentials. Despite the slow growth of total retail sales, the online retail channel is poised to witness a considerable CAGR of 16.1% over the next five years, on the back of the increasing penetration of internet, mobile, and broadband users.
Browse Full Report With TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/retailing-in-malaysia-market
Retailing in Malaysia – Market Summary and Forecasts, 2015-2020 provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Polish retail environment.
In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing the Polish retail industry:
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Retail sales and fastest
-growing product categories including Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
– Retail expenditure to increase by MYR55 billion by 2020
– Food and grocery accounts for a major share of the country’s total retail sales
– Online retailing is forecast to continue its healthy growth in the forecast period
– Tourism industry is set to fuel retail growth
Reasons To Buy
– Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 products across 12 product sectors in the Polish retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer, and technology trends influencing the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
– Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the Polish retail market
– including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge
– and identify opportunities to improve your market share
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
Debit Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (VISA): France –
Debit Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (VISA-MASTER): Poland –
Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 An economy on the growth path offers new opportunities to retailers
3.1.1 Retail sales grew akin to the economy
3.1.2 Savings continue to be priority among Malaysian consumers
3.1.3 Service remains the dominant sector for employment
3.1.4 Overall unemployment is stable but unemployment among the youth is a concern
3.1.5 GST has a major impact on inflation
3.1.6 Household consumption expenditure is a result of improvement in consumer spending
3.2 Ageing population may be a concern in the near future
4 Malaysian Shoppers
4.1 Booming tourism industry to spur retail growth
4.2 Online shopping frenzy catches up in Malaysia
4.3 Social media influence on the buying behavior of Malaysians
4.4 Increasing consumer preference for shopping centers
5 Doing Business in Malaysia
5.1.2 Business culture
5.1.4 Infrastructure and Logistics
5.1.5 Key business reforms in the recent past
Buy a Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/retailing-in-malaysia-market/request-sample
Radiant Insights Inc. is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States