The global tunable diode laser analyzer market size is expected to reach USD 831.7 million by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The bullish growth prospects of the tunable diode laser analyzer market can be attributed to the rapid industrialization and an increasing need for real-time and efficient atmospheric toxic gas measurement and analysis.
Access Full Report With TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/tunable-diode-laser-analyzer-market
Favorable initiatives and regulations by the government and regulatory bodies worldwide regarding industrial emissions across various industry sectors are anticipated to bolster the market growth over the forecast period. Advanced TDL based analyzers have the ability to detect and measure toxic gases such as oxides of carbon, nitrogen, and sulfur along with oxygen and water in very low air density environments accurately. The adoption of TDLAs involves low maintenance cost, seamless detection abilities, and stability, making them preferable over other gas detectors across the end-use industries.
However, the high costs of R&D and interoperability issues are expected to hinder the industry growth over the forecast period. The accessibility to cheaper substitute devices and methods may affect the industry growth in the coming years.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/electronics
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The TDLA industry, on the basis of measurement-type, can be segmented into in-situ and others such as extractive-based measurements. The in-situ or on-site type TDLA segment accounted for nearly 65% of the global market share in 2015, owing to the ease of customization, lower cost of ownership, and the control it offers.
- Oil & gas industrial applications contributed to approximately 25% of the overall TDLA market revenue in 2015 and are anticipated to witness a steady growth over the coming years. Such growth can be accredited to the growing demand for the detection of complex hydrocarbon gases and water across upstream, downstream, and midstream process flows across refineries and petrochemical industries.
- The demand for TDLAs in the mining & metal industry was estimated to reach over USD 130 million by 2024, growing at a CAGR of nearly 8% over the next six years. The increasing regulations and safety norms regarding harmful emissions near mining sites are expected to drive the demand for such equipment.
- In 2015, The Asia Pacific tunable diode laser analyzer market accounted for over 25% of the overall market share and is expected to witness a substantial growth over the next eight years. The developing economies of the region, such as India, China, and Japan, are anticipated to offer broad growth avenues for the regional industry growth, owing to the increasing industrialization and modernization of processes in industries including power generation and oil & gas, eventually leading to a surge in the adoption of TDLAs.
- Technological and product innovations drive such a highly dynamic industry. Prominent market players include Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, and Endress+Hauser. Vendors are focusing on expanding their presence through inorganic growth strategies such as mergers and acquisition for portfolio enhancement and regional expansion. Moreover, manufacturers are increasingly offering after-sales support and services for their TDLA equipment through its entire lifecycle, from installation to calibration and preventive maintenance repair of the equipment.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Heat Resistant Coatings Market –
- Hydrographic Equipment Market –
- Heat Resistant Coatings Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States