Architecture, engineering consultants and other related services comprise activities that provide support to planning and designing of construction related businesses of all sizes across all sectors. Business entities that are engaged in providing architectural, engineering and related services are generally referred as architectural firms or engineering consultancy firms.
Architecture, engineering consultants and other related services Global Market Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global architecture, engineering consultants and other related services.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the Architecture, engineering consultants and other related services market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
• Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the architecture, engineering consultants and other related services market and suggests approaches.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at:
• Markets Covered: Engineering Services, Architects, Laboratory Testing Services, Surveying And Mapping Services, Landscape Design, Building Inspectors and Geophysical Services..
• Companies Mentioned: Bechtel, AECOM Technology Corp, Jacobs, CH2M HILL, Gensler and Perkins+Will
• Geographic scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, Oceania.
• Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
• Data: Market value in $ billions.
• Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
• Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/business-services
Reasons to Purchase
• Get up to date information available on the architecture, engineering consultants and other related services market globally.
• Identify growth segments and opportunities.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Telecom Operation Management System Market –
- Wireless Chargers Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States