Global Waste to Energy Market sizemay register USD 33.46 billion by 2023; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Measures adopted by regional governments for municipal solid waste (MSW) treatment and develop disposal techniques may trigger waste to energy market size growth.Increasing MSW in landfills should serve as abundant source of raw material to WTE operators.
Thermal process based waste to energy market size was dominant and may register over USD 27 billion revenue with moderate gains up to 2023.Thermal based incineration technology is the most commonly used platform for energy recovery and is currently more popular in Europe & Japan and currently picking up pace in China.
Request for sample copy of this report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-sample/144
Alternative thermal technologies such as gasification, pyrolysis and plasma arc gasification already exist but are relatively new in applications for WTE market size. Currently, alternative thermal treatment facilities are limited with most of the plants operational in Japan.
Germany, France, UK, Italy and Sweden were primarily responsible for Europe waste to energy market dominance in 2015. Europe contributed over 47.5% of the global revenue in 2015.EU has formed a number of policies such as carbon tax, high landfill taxes & fees, renewable portfolio standards (RPS) and direct subsidies to reduce their dependency on fossil fuels.
Favorable regulations coupled with government schemes in the form of tax incentives are likely to propel waste to energy market size growth. Government policies can play a major role in forming incentive schemes for regional industry growth. The policy development with respect to solid waste management is centralized in Asia Pacific and Europe, whereas in the U.S., local governments are majorly responsible for solid waste management with central government playing a small role in legislation development.
Biological technologies typically consist of anaerobic digestion system and are deployed on commercial basis where regulatory authorities prohibit organic waste disposal in landfills. The U.S., Germany, Denmark and France have employed biological based anaerobic digestion systems for MSW processing with resulting biomass used for electric generation, process heating and automobile applications.
High commissioning and component installation cost may restrict WTE market size growth. Low awareness and lack of technical know-how in Africa and Latin America may also affect overall industry growth.
Key insights from the report include:
- Biological process based waste to energy market prospects are steadily increasing with gains expected at over 6.8% up to 2023.
- Thermal based WTE technology may surpass USD 3.1 billon in the U.S. According to EPA, approximately 29 million tons of MSW was processed in WTE plants of which maximum were used for power generation applications.
- Sweden waste to energy market size may gain over 5.2% CAGR and surpass USD 1.05 billion revenue by 2023.
- Thermal technology in Qatar may surpass USD 250 million revenue and may observe significant gains over the forecast timeframe.
- APAC, led by government initiatives to manage MSW in China, Japan, South Korea and India, may grow significantly at over 6.5% CAGR.
- Japan and China have established sustainable growth models which are aimed at reducing waste rather than recycling them.
- LATAMmay prove to be an attractive regional segment as government in Brazil, Mexico and Argentina are focusing on improving MSWmethods by attracting investments in implementing the system.
- Biological process in Germany accounted for over 12% of the revenue share in 2015 and may observe significant growth rate up to 2023.
- Global waste to energy market sharemay observe increased penetration owing to ageing infrastructure and capacity additions to manage MSW. The participation of private sector is seen as an important tool in recovering MSW cost.
- Keppel Seghers, Wheelabrator Technologies, Hitachi Zosen and Covanta are among key industry participants.
Browse key industry insights spread across market data tables, figures & charts from the report, “Waste to Energy (WTE) Market Size By Technology (Biological, Thermal [Incineration, Pyrolysis & Gasification), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Qatar), Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024.” in detail along with the table of contents:
Global Market Insights has segmented thewaste to energy marketon the basis of technology and region:
- Waste to Energy (WTE) Market Technology Analysis (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2023)
- Waste to Energy (WTE) Market Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2023))
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
Fractovia.org is one of India’s leading in-house and free news portal. It is fully automated, and operates on a constant premise, interfacing with news sites and offering redesigned breaking features to readers across the globe.
Our mission is to offer individuals opportunities for connections with news writers and distributors which they can pursue.
We operate by mapping articles pertaining to breaking news, constantly and progressively, against a pre-determined word-based theme, offering important connections to readers and clients, as well as distributers.
Company Name: Fractovia.org
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Address:29L Atlantic Avenue, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States