Hong Kong represents a mature payment card market in Asia, with 25 million payment cards in issue and a population of over 7 million. Despite a high card per customer ratio, Hong Kong is expected to see mild growth in both card numbers and the value of transactions in the coming years.
The report “Country Snapshot: Hong Kong; Overview of the consumer payments market in Hong Kong” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/country-snapshot-hong-kong-overview-of-the-consumer-payments-market-in-hong-kong
This report examines the consumer payments market in Hong Kong, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. This report also examines the main regulatory players in the Hong Kong market.
In addition the report:
– Analyzes the consumer attitudes to financial services by life stage.
– Analyzes the major payment card types in terms of both card holding and usage
– Identifies the major competitors in card issuing and how their positions in the market have changed over the last five years
– Considers consumer attitudes towards P2P tools, mobile payment tools, and contactless cards, and how companies in Hong Kong are deploying these tools to meet customer needs.
– Explores the online payment market in Hong Kong by merchant type and payment tool, as well as providing a five-year forecast for the development of the market
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/financial-services
– Pay-later cards are the fastest growing payment card segment in Hong Kong, mostly driven by the popularity of credit cards.
– Credit card is the number one payment tool for online commerce, and 43% of consumers highlighted convenience and ability to earn rewards as the two top factors for using credit cards online.
– Hong Kong consumers see the benefits of contactless cards, but are concerned about security. In October 2015, HKMA ordered seven banks to recall their contactless credit cards, citing a security flaw which allowed unauthorized access to card holders’ personal information.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/country-snapshot-hong-kong-overview-of-the-consumer-payments-market-in-hong-kong/request-sample
Reasons to Buy
– Understand the key facts and figures in the consumer payments market in Hong Kong.
– Learn what trends drive consumer behavior at the macro level and plan your strategy accordingly.
– Find out what products the major competitors are launching in the market.
– Discover consumer sentiments towards various payment tools in the Hong Kong market and use this knowledge to inform product design.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Norway Deferred Debit or Charge Cards Market
Deferred Debit or Charge Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (VISA-MASTER): Norway; is an exhaustive research report outlaying Deferred Debit or Charge Cards usage in Norway. The report provides year on year statistics on Average Transaction Value, Frequency of Use, Number of Transactions, and Turnover per card, Cards Issued and more by Card Scheme / Association covering American Express (AMEX) and DINERS CLUB CARD.
• Pakistan Credit Cards Market
“Credit Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (AMEX-VISA-MASTER): Pakistan” report is the result of Radiant Insights extensive market research covering the cards and payments industry in Pakistan. It provides detailed credit cards usage statistics by Card Scheme / Association covering American Express (AMEX), VISA and MASTER CARD on parameters like Average Transactions value and Number of Transactions, Frequency of Use, Turnover per card, Card Issue and Value of Transactions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States