LOS ANGELES, CA – 11/9/2016 (PRESS RELEASE JET) — At 1:00 pm Pacific time on November 11th, 2016, a group of VR and streaming all-stars come together for a very special VR Streaming Marathon – The Stack-Up Veterans Day Call to Arms. The Attack will be streaming from the Attack Media studio in Los Angeles on Twitch for 6 hours of Oculus Rift VR games, interviews, and stunts.
The Veterans Day Call to Arms stream will be raising money for Stack-Up, a 501(c)(3) charity with three separate missions:
- Supply Crates: Care packages full of games and gaming equipment to units deployed overseas or in need stateside
- Air Assaults: Flying deserving or disabled veterans to video gaming and pop culture events
- The Stacks: Local teams of both military and civilian volunteers having fun while supporting veteran causes in their home town. More info is available at stack-up.org
Throughout the streaming event, the team from The Attack, led by Alex Corea, will be playing the latest VR titles for Oculus Rift, including games utilizing the upcoming Touch controllers. Developers include Insomniac Games, Crytek, Sanzaru Games and more.
In addition to gameplay and fundraising stunts from The Attack, there will be interviews with VR developers, streaming influencers, and veterans from Stack-Up. “We are extremely excited to be partnering with The Attack,” said Stephen Machuga, founder & CEO of Stack-Up. “They have already done some amazing charity work through 2016, and we’re happy that they have selected Stack-Up as their charity of choice for supporting the troops this Veterans Day.”
Donations are already being accepted at tiltify.com/events/the-attack-oculus-and-stack-up-vr-call-to-arms. The stream will be live through Twitch at twitch.tv/TheAttack, starting at 1pm Pacific on November 11th.
- Stack-Up – http://www.stack-up.org
- The Attack – http://twitch.tv/TheAttack
- The Attack & Stack-Up Call to Arms Campaign – https://tiltify.com/events/the-attack-oculus-and-stack-up-vr-call-to-arms
- Call to Arms Veterans Day Promo Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVpoct8NR1A
Stack-Up, a 501(c)(3) charity supporting US, NATO and Australian/New Zealand veterans with three separate missions: “Supply Crates”: Care packages full of games and gaming equipment to units deployed overseas or in need stateside, “Air Assaults”: Flying deserving or disabled veterans to video gaming and pop culture events, and “The Stacks”: Local teams of both military and civilian volunteers having fun while supporting veteran causes in their home town. More info is available at stack-up.org
About The Attack
The Attack airs every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 4pm PT on twitch.tv/TheAttack. The show is produced by Attack Media, under the guidance of Kevin Pereira (Host of G4TV’s “Attack of The Show”, The Pointless Podcast, and TruTV’s “Hack My Life”). Attack Media’s leadership includes key producers from “Attack of The Show” – Yaniv Fituci, COO; Jeremy Hache, Executive Producer; and Corrado Caretto, Head of Production and Executive Producer. The Attack has aired over 200 episodes, in addition to several charity marathon streams and live coverage from trade and fan events. The Attack can be followed on social media: YouTube (youtube.com/TheAttack), Twitter (twitter.com/TheAttack), Instagram (instagram.com/the.attack), and Facebook (facebook.com/TheAttackTV). An updated website will be coming soon, at theattack.tv.
- The Attack – Jake Strouckel, Marketing Director – email@example.com
- Stack-Up – Stephen Machuga, Founder/CEO – firstname.lastname@example.org
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Attack Media
Contact Person: Jake Strouckel
Country: United States