The Global Naval Vessels, Surface Combatants and Related MRO 2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for naval vessels, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The global naval vessels, surface combatants, and related MRO market, valued at US$36.3 billion in 2016, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.31% over the forecast period period, to reach US$50.3 billion by 2026 and cumulatively value US$477.5 billion. The market consists of five categories: corvettes, frigates, destroyers, amphibious ships, and aircraft carriers. During 2016-2026, the market is expected to be dominated by corvettes, which will account for 26.7% of the market, followed by destroyers, frigates, amphibious ships, and aircraft carriers with shares of 23.3%, 20.1%, 15.5%, and 14.4% respectively. North America is forecast to dominate the global market with a share of 33.8%, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, with shares of 33.0% and 20.4% respectively.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-global-naval-vessels-surface-combatants-and-related-mro-market-2016-2026/request-sample
Safeguarding maritime trade from piracy, illegal infiltration, smuggling, terrorism, and arms races among rising powers in several regions are expected to drive expenditure in the naval vessels, surface combatants, and related MRO market over the forecast period. The demand for naval vessel MRO services is expected to be driven by aging naval vessels globally, technological innovations in the industry, internal and external security threats, territorial disputes, and modernization initiatives undertaken by navies across the world.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/defense
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global undersea warfare systems market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different undersea warfare systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global undersea warfare systems market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global undersea warfare systems market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top undersea warfare systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Ruthenium Chloride Market –
- Polypropylene Carbonate Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States