The “Global Copper Mining“ report also includes demand drivers for global copper, profiles of major copper producing companies in the world and information on the active, exploration and development copper projects.
It is an essential tool for companies active in the global copper mining landscape and for new competitors considering entering the industry.
Global copper reserves were 720 million tonnes (Mt), with Chile dominating with 210Mt or 29.2% of the total. This was followed by Australia with 88Mt (12.2%), Peru with 82Mt (11.4%) and Mexico with 46Mt (6.4%).
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://hexareports.com/report/global-copper-mining-to-2020/details
Copper is available in different forms, including sulfide deposits, carbonate deposits and silicate deposits. Porphyry copper deposits are the main source of copper, and approximately 60% of the world’s copper is sourced from these deposits, followed by sediment-hosted stratabound deposits with 20%.
1. The report contains an overview of the global copper mining industry together with the key factors affecting the industry and demand for the commodity.
2. It also provides information about global copper reserves, the historic and forecast data on copper production, prices, copper metal consumption, the competitive landscape and active, exploration and development copper projects.
Browse More Mining Related Market Research Reports:
• Global Coal Mining to 2020 – http://hexareports.com/report/global-coal-mining-to-2020/details
• Global Gold Mining to 2020 – http://hexareports.com/report/global-gold-mining-to-2020/details
1. Global copper mine or metal content in the ore production was an estimated 19.6Mt in 2015; up by 6.4% over 2014.
2. Increases in production of 22.4% in Mexico, 15.9% in Peru, 6% in China, 5.8% in Canada, 5.6% in Chile, and 2.5% in Russia also supported the global increase that year.
3. Global copper consumption was 22.4Mt in 2015, with China remaining the largest copper consumer with 45% of the global total. Chinese copper consumption increased by 5.3%, despite reduced economic growth and relatively poor performance in the housing sector.
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an understanding of the global copper mining industry, reserves, historic and forecast data on copper production, prices, copper metal consumption, demand drivers, active, exploration and development copper projects and the competitive landscape.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States