Thuh Company, a proven leader in emergency communications technologies, is the sole provider of CAREQ-ENS Enhanced Notification Service, the next generation of digital communication technologies for organizations whose mission is the very best care and well-being of others.
Many healthcare organizations, especially those focused on assisted living and nursing services, know that they often still rely on manual procedures and hardcopy information for vital communications. This is true not only for daily operations, but for emergency circumstances as well. Life expectancies are increasing and there is a growing population of citizens living in multi-tenant environments that require varying levels of care and assistance. When combined with the complexities of a world moving faster than ever, care professionals also realize that existing communications methods are insufficient to deal with future demands. Of course, this means risks and exposures are magnified.
CAREQ Emergency Notification Service is an unparalleled solution for care facilities. It delivers lightning fast, precise communications to care professionals, residents’ next-of-kin and community providers of support services in virtually all types of situations. With CAREQ, care facilities can maximize the safety and protection of their residents and patients.
CAREQ-ENS was inspired by discussions between healthcare administrators from assisted living and nursing home facilities combined with experienced fire marshal personnel to analyze ways to improve the unique communications needs for these organizations. The synergy of their combined professional expertise readily recognized opportunities for dramatic improvements in care practices if improved technologies could be brought to bear on those challenges. CAREQ-ENS addresses these requirements head-on using proven communications and data technologies that are already in use for emergency responders across North America to meet their demands for reliability and uptime.
The CAREQ Enhanced Notification Services provide care facilities with multi-level communications capabilities to:
- execute an emergency response plan with unprecedented speed and efficiency from anywhere at anytime
- communicate with all staff or specific staff groups in a targeted and efficient manner including built-in tracking of responses and availability of staff
- select multiple methods to communicate with staff, families and community partners via any combination of text, phone, email
- easily send regular non-emergency messages to staff members, families and community partners as part of ongoing facilities operations (e.g. procedural changes, shift assignments, special notices)
- readily customize communications when needed
- store vital documents and checklists in a digital format, such as pre-incident plans, blueprints, muster points and other critical information that is readily available at any time online
- provide post-incident information for management review and reporting
CAREQ-ENS can be accessed directly from anywhere with any device using standard Internet browser technology. No special equipment is required and the system supports all types of phones (both cell and landlines) and other mobile devices.
Our most vulnerable communities are reliant on society’s care givers. Maximizing the safety of those communities in their “homes” through effective communication and operations is not just “wishful thinking”….it is both affordable and available TODAY! CAREQ-ENS provides care administrators with tools that can quickly empower them to focus their attention and resources on the people who need them most.
Thuh Company is based in (Joliet, IL). Click on the following link http://www.careqens.com/careq/videos/CareQ_Overview_v7.mp4 to see an overview video of the amazing CAREQ-ENS communications technologies. For more information, contact us directly at 888-618-5030 or visit our website www.careqens.com.
CAREQ Enhanced Notification Services is the ultimate solution to your healthcare communication needs!!!
Written by Apollo Press Release – www.apollopressrelease.com
Distributed by PR Distribution Service
Company Name: Thuh Company
Contact Person: Ken Grisham
Address:1309. N. Willaim St
Country: United States