Artificial lift systems market size is forecast to reach USD 31.88 billion by 2023; as per the latest research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Rising demand for energy across the globe is expected to propel global artificial lift systems market growth over the forecast timeframe. Rapid industrialization as well as infrastructure development in emerging economies such as India and China is expected to fuel energy demand. Factors such as growing population and improved standard of living will also favorably impact revenue.
Request for sample of this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/404
The industrial sector accounts for significant share in distributed energy consumption. The need to meet growing energy demand has instigated high usage of renewable energy sources. However, the world may still depend on considerable percentage of fossil fuels to satiate the ever growing energy needs.
Increase in requirement for energy efficient products allowing manufacturers to invest in R&D to provide advanced solutions. Presently, artificial lift systems have the lowest penetration across Middle East & Africa; however, escalating drilling activities and oil & natural gas production provide huge growth opportunities.
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) mentioned that the production of shale gas has reached a highest level in 2013, which is also expected to increase over the forecast timeframe. The U.S. economy which is an oil importer has been dramatically affected by increasing oil prices. U.S. has increased oil & gas production with the aim of minimizing oil imports. Increasing shale gas production would help to meet rising natural gas demand in the country.
Artificial lift systems market manufacturers distribute their machinery directly to their end-users, including oil & natural gas companies. Companies maintain their relation with dealers through standard sales and service agreements. Several customers enter into long-term, fixed pricing contracts with manufacturers.
Innovative technologies such as web-based monitoring services and multiphase gas-handling pumps are expected to drive global artificial lift systems market growth from 2016 to 2023. Web-based monitoring services minimize the intervention cost and optimize production. Multiphase gas-handling pumps are mainly deployed to condense free gas into homogenous fluid.
High capital as well as maintenance cost associated with the industry adds up to overall operational cost. Increasing raw material prices such steel and copper prices has led to high artificial lift systems market price trend.
To access sample pages or view this report titled, “Artificial Lift Systems Market Size By Product (Progressive Cavity Pumps, Electrical Submersible Pumps, Gas Lift, Rod Lift, Hydraulic Pumps), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023” in detail along with the table of contents, please click on the link below:
Key insights from the report include:
- Electrical submersible pumps industry was valued at over USD 8.5 billion in 2015, and is expected to surpass USD 17 billion by 2023. This product offers higher efficiency, low maintenance and low space requirements.
- Rod lifts accounted for more than 20% of the artificial lift systems market share in 2015. It provides optimization controls, reduced corrosion concerns and high efficiency. Manufacturers are offering advanced rod lift systems in less complex designs together with increased extraction rate of hydrocarbons.
- North America artificial lift systems market size was worth over USD 6 billion in 2015. This high growth is due to rising production of shale gas across the region.
- Asia Pacific industry revenue is forecast to continue occupying more than 22% of the overall share by 2023. This can be attributed to high demand and consumption of oil & gas in countries such as India, China, and Japan. Saudi Arabia is also increasing drilling activities to meet the increasing energy demand.
- Key players include Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, General Electric, Weatherford International and Cameron International. Manufacturers emphasize on achieving product differentiation on the basis of quality. For instance, Baker Hughes introduced VisiTrak geospatial navigation to improve drilling efficiency in 2015.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/404
Global Market Insights has segmented the artificial lift systems industry on the basis of product and region:
- Global Artificial Lift Systems Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- Rod Lift
- Gas Lift
- Hydraulic Pumps
- Global Artificial Lift Systems Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
Browse Related Report
- FPSO Market Size By Product (Converted, Redeployed, New Built), By Water Depth (Shallow, Deep, Ultra-Deep), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Norway, U.K, Indonesia, China, Brazil, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Nigeria, Angola), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Address:29L Atlantic Avenu, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States