Modern manufacturing across the globe will increasingly rely on a combination of technologies such as big data, analytics, 3D printing, and Nano technology during the next era of global growth and innovation. Despite the uncertain global economic conditions, manufacturers are expected to make steady investments in 2015, primarily driven by the need for productivity improvements.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/ict-investment-trends-in-manufacturing/details
1. Kable’s survey of 176 manufacturers finds that they are allocating a major portion of their ICT budgets collectively to hardware, software, and IT services. The need for innovation and increasing customer demands are further pushing manufacturers to invest in these core ICT segments.
2. Inclination towards various cloud computing models is prominent among manufacturers, stemming from the increasing number of enterprises either investing or planning to invest in different cloud computing solutions in the coming two years.
3. Moreover, the growing requirement of manufacturers to look for actionable data to differentiate themselves in the marketplace has created significant demand for business intelligence suites.
The survey investigates how manufacturers currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, business intelligence, and mobility. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by manufacturers. Through Kable’s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises operating in the manufacturing industry.
Browse More Manufacturing Related Market Research Reports:
• United States SCARA Robots Industry 2016 Market Research Report – http://www.hexareports.com/report/united-states-scara-robots-industry-2016/details
• Global SCARA Robots Industry 2016 Market Research Report – http://www.hexareports.com/report/global-scara-robots-industry-2016/details
• China SCARA Robots Industry 2016 Market Research Report – http://www.hexareports.com/report/china-scara-robots-industry-2016/details
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
1. How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
2. Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
3. Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
4. Which ICT functions manufacturers are interested in outsourcing
5. Manufacturers’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, and mobility.
6. Factors that are influencing manufacturers’ investments in each technology category
7. How manufacturers’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
8. Manufacturers’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
9. Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
10. Insight into manufacturers’ preferred buying approaches
11. Business and IT objectives that manufacturers are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
12. Factors that are influencing manufacturers’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
• Understand how the manufacturing ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
• Comprehend how money are being allocated by manufacturers in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
• Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
• Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of manufacturers
• Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, business intelligence, and mobility)
• Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing manufacturers’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
• Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that manufacturers are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States