The US economy is currently emerging from a period of considerable economic turmoil. However, it is persistent and resilient about gaining momentum and is trying to shed its sluggish image, even though recovery is slow. Kable’s survey of 203 US enterprises finds that respondents are keen on making investments in core areas of ICT expenditure, including hardware, software, and IT services.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/ict-investment-trends-in-the-us/details
• The survey investigates how US enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
• The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in the US. Through Kable’s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the US.
1. Kable’s survey finds software to be the fastest growing technology segment in 2016, with applications that streamline enterprise and IT operations grabbing the largest share.
2. Furthermore, US enterprises are focusing their hardware expenditure on security and network and communications equipment, with enterprises allocating a major proportion of their overall hardware budget to both these domains in order to secure their networks and protect their enterprise data.
3. The survey also finds that enterprises in the region are also investing in various disruptive technologies such as cloud and internet of things (IoT) to gain competitive edge and to boost the overall performance of their enterprise.
Browse More ICT Related Market Research Reports:
• Data Center Security Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2024 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/data-center-security-market/details
• Global e-Clinical Trial Solutions Market Research Report 2021 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/global-e-clinical-trial-solutions-2021/details
• Computer Hardware Global Market Analytics Outlook 2016 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/computer-hardware-global-market-analytics-outlook-2016/details
Reasons To Buy
1. Understand how the US enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
2. Comprehend how ICT Dollars are being allocated by US enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
3. Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
4. Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of US enterprises
5. Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products)
6. Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing US enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
7. Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that US enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States