The increasing penetration of the internet and mobile devices is fueling the growth of sales through the online channel, and the trend is expected to gain further traction over the next five years.
– Food and grocery is the largest sector, accounting for 54.8% of the overall retail sales in 2014
– Demand for private labels is on the rise
– M-commerce is witnessing robust growth backed by increased adoption of smartphones
– Growth in the tourism sector to boost retail spending
Browse the Full South Africa Retailing Market – Global Scenario, Industry Outlook, Share, and Industry analysis, Size, Trends and Forecast to 2019 Report at – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/retailing-in-south-africa-market-summary-and-forecasts-comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2019
Retailing in South Africa – Market Summary and Forecasts, 2014-2019″” provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the South Africa retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing the South Africa retail industry.
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors.
– Retail sales and fastest growing product categories that includes Clothing; Footwear; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Health and Beauty; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment; Jewelry, Watches and Accessories; Luggage and Leather Goods
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/retail
Reasons To Buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on 26 products across 12 product sectors in the South Africa retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer, and technology trends influencing the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
– Understand the fastest growing categories in the market with insights on performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the South Africa retail market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge – identify opportunities to improve your market share”
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/retailing-in-south-africa-market-summary-and-forecasts-comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2019/request-sample
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 Retail Scenario in South Africa
3.1.1 Stable economic conditions bode well for retailers
3.1.2 Being a consumption led economy augurs well for retailers
3.1.3 Services sector is the major sector for employment
3.1.4 Unemployment and labor unrest pose a challenge to the country’s economy
3.1.5 Rising inflation rates – a key concern for retailers
3.1.6 Steady rise in consumption expenditure- an opportunity for retailers
3.1.7 Increasing urbanization offers growth opportunities for retailers
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Home and Garden Products Retailing Market
The retail market for home and garden products recorded sales of ZAR74 billion in 2014 and is anticipated to reach ZAR90 billion by 2019, registering a CAGR of 4% in 2014-2019. A gradual increase in the real estate market and changing lifestyles in South Africa has helped home and garden products to achieve buoyant growth. Consumers are shifting towards DIY products.
• Books, News and Stationery Retailing Market
With a share of 3.1% of overall retail, the market for books, news, and stationery reached ZAR29 billion in 2014. Furthermore, the market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.29% over the next five years, to reach a sales value of ZAR39.3 billion in 2019. Sales from online stores are witnessing significant growth due to a wider product choice. In addition, e-books are also growing, driven by the increasing use of smart phones and related gadgets.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States