The report covers various aspects such as market size of Global OCTG products, segmentation on the basis of different types of products such as seamless and welded, by types of grades including API and Premium, by onshore and offshore fields and on the basis of geography covering China, Asia, NAFTA, South-America, EU-27, CIS, the Middle-East and Africa. The report is useful for OCTG products manufacturers, suppliers and wholesalers of seamless and welded pipes and tubes, and new players venturing in the market.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/global-octg-market-outlook-to-2018/details
The demand for oil, gas and energy has been increasing at much faster pace than expected over the past many years, mainly owing to the thriving middle-class population and globalization. Additionally, technological innovations and rapid economic expansion in the developing countries including India and China are some of the other important factors that have been guiding the demand for energy. This increased appetency for energy has led to growth in oil exploration, production and drilling activities and rise in crude oil and natural gas prices. Additionally, improved investments in oil and gas exploration have further fuelled the oil and gas industry. These factors together have catalyzed the growth and development of Oil Country and Tubular Goods.
The “Global Market for OCTG“ products has grown at a noticeable rate over the past few years, mainly due to the surging demand for oil and natural gas coupled with increasing investments in the exploration and production activities led by rise in crude oil prices. The global OCTG market marked a CAGR of 5.1% over the period of 2008-2013 and reached a figure worth USD ~ million in 2013 in terms of sales revenue. The global OCTG market was led by China with a stupendous share of ~% in terms of revenue. Asia OCTG market contributed a share of ~% in the total global revenue of OCTG market in 2013.
Additionally, this region accounted for consumption volume of ~ million tons of OCTG products in 2013, which has grown from ~ million tons in 2008. The consumption of seamless and welded OCTG products has been majorly driven by the stupendous drilling activities in the Middle-East. The top three OCTG consuming countries Saudi Arabia, Iran and Kuwait accounted for ~% of the total OCTG consumption in Middle East in the year 2013.
The major players operating in the global OCTG market are Tenaris, Vallourec, TMK, TPCO, The United Steel, Sumitomo Corporation, ArcelorMittal, Evraz, and National Oil Well Varco. Majority of these players are offering extensive range of seamless and welded solutions to their customers. The global market was led by Tenaris with a market share of % in 2013.
Browse More Oil and Gas Related Market Research Reports:
• Oil and Gas Pipeline Safety Market 2015-2019 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/oil-and-gas-pipeline-safety-market/details
• Oil and Gas Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2016 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/oil-and-gas-industry-business-outlook-and-procurement-report-h1-2016/details
The demand for OCTG products is stimulated by increased drilling of deep, horizontal and offshore wells. In 2012, despite of sluggish growth in most of the regions across the globe, the global offshore drilling market registered a growth of 12.5% and the revenue inclined to USD ~ million in the same year as compared to USD ~ in 2011. Therefore, it is anticipated that improved deepwater exploration in the OCTG market and increasing demand for premium products will provide structural competitive advantage to key players such as Tenaris and Vallourec in the near future. Furthermore, the future prospects of global OCTG market seem favorable mainly on account of increasing crude oil production and oil revenue which will help in building a sustainable business environment, worldwide.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
1. Introduction and Value Chain of Global OCTG Market
2. Global OCTG Market Size by Revenue, Production Volume and Consumption Volume, 2008-2013
3. Global OCTG Market Segmentation by Products (Seamless and Welded), 2008-2013
4. Global OCTG Market Segmentation by Grades (API and Premium), 2008-2013
5. Global OCTG Market Segmentation by Onshore and Offshore Markets, 2008-2013
6. Global OCTG Market Segmentation by Geography (China, Asia, NAFTA, South-America, EU-27, CIS, the Middle-East and Africa)
7. Market Size of Global Drill Pipe and Global OCTG Coating Material and Services Revenue, 2008-2013
8. Market Share of Major Players in Global OCTG Market, 2013
9. Market Share of Major Players in Major OCTG Regions, 2013
10. Market Share of Major Players in Global Drill Pipe Market, 2008-2013
11. Market Share of Major Players in Global OCTG Coating Material and Services Market, 2008-2013
12. Company Profile of Major Players in Global OCTG Market
13. Pricing Mechanism and Price of OCTG Products in Global OCTG Market
14. Trade Balance in Global OCTG Market
15. Trends and Developments in OCTG Market
16. SWOT Analysis of OCTG Market
17. PEST Analysis of OCTG Market
18. Mergers and Acquisitions in Global OCTG Market
19. Future Outlook and Projections of Global OCTG Market 2014-2018
20. Future Outlook and Projections of Global OCTG Market Segmentation by Products, Grades and Geography, 2014-2018
21. Future Outlook and Projections of Global OCTG Coating Material and Services Market , 2014-2018
22. Macroeconomic Factors of Global OCTG Market, 2008-2018
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States