This report details the investment in large-scale industrial projects in the region, based on the projects tracked by Timetric’s Construction Intelligence Center (CIC). The projects are at various stages of development, from announced to execution, and are in five main categories: chemical and pharmaceutical plants, manufacturing plants, metal and material processing plants, metal and material production plants and other industrial buildings.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/project-insight-industrial-construction-projects-in-asia-pacific/details
A total of 11 countries in the region are covered in this report, and the combined value of projects tracked in these countries stood at US$1.1 trillion as of September 2016. The average value of industrial projects for the over 1,820 projects studied is US$604 million. Metal and material production plants dominate, with a combined valued of US$400.6 billion, accounting for 36% of the total. This is largely driven by the many steel, aluminum and cement plants that are being planned.
India heads up the 11 countries in terms of the total value of all industrial construction projects, with a project pipeline valued at US$460.6 billion, with metal and material production plants projects accounting for the majority of this value with US$250.2 billion.
The report provides detailed metrics on the region’s industrial construction projects (as tracked by CIC) split by country, type and value.
Browse More Construction Related Market Research Reports:
• Construction in Sweden – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/construction-in-sweden-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020/details
• Construction in Norway – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/construction-in-norway-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020/details
The report provides analysis based on CIC projects showing value by country and top project listings. Top participants for the sector are also shown.
1. The report details investment in “Industrial Construction Projects in Asia-Pacific“, based on projects tracked by Timetric’s Construction Intelligence Center (CIC).
2. In the 11 countries studied, the CIC is tracking over 1,800 projects at various stages of development, from announcement to execution, and covers five industrial categories: chemical and pharmaceutical plants, manufacturing plants, metal and material processing plants, metal and material production plants and other industrial buildings.
3. The combined value of the region’s industrial construction projects pipeline stands at US$1.1 trillion, with India having the largest pipeline value of US$460.6 billion, followed by China with US$181.0 billion.
Reasons To Buy
• The report provides insight into the main drivers of activity and forecasts, providing an understanding of key trends, analysis of main project participants by value by sector and enabling clients to target products and services for each type of project.
• Analysis of main project participants by value for the sector enables clients to target products and services for each type of project. The report also provides top project data for types of industrial construction projects with location, value, stage and start date.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States