The online retail revolution that has and continues to sweep across the United Kingdom has spawned many concepts regarding methods of purchase and fulfillment. Whilst delivery options such as home delivery and click and collect have seen burgeoning levels of growth in previous years, the likes of PUDO(pick up, drop off) although growing has yet to see the stellar consumer take up seen with other methods. Consumers are forever seeking ways to decrease the amount of personal effort and interaction required to purchase products this has extended itself to the fulfillment end of the transaction, as a result service providers such as Collect+ are looking to take advantage of this especially with the likes ASOS and Amazon who looking to add another string to the bow of services provided.
Browse the Full UK PUDO Market – Global Scenario, Industry Outlook, Share, and Industry analysis, Size, Trends and Forecast, 2015 To 2020 Report at – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/pudo-in-the-uk
– PUDO to take minimal share of UK online spend – Although the value of products purchased via PUDO channel Is expected to grow by 173% from the years 2015 to 2020 it will only represent 1.7% of the overall online market. This is partly due to the retailers looking counter PUDO services by investing in improving their own delivery options; however, it is highly plausible that the surging growth of click and collect will simply overshadow Fulfillment options like PUDO.
– Clothing and footwear spend via PUDO to reach£440m in 2020 – Growth in the PUDO channel will be driven largely by the clothing and footwear category, this is because of channel service take up from the likes of pure play retailers ASOS , Very.co.uk and Zalando. Using PUDO gives pure play retailers more of a physical presence raising awareness amongst consumers about the service.
– Younger shoppers embrace PUDO – Radiant Insights data has revealed that younger consumers are spearheading the growth of PUDO as a retail fulfillment option with penetration levels as high as 68.5% amongst consumers aged 16-24. This is a result of younger consumers being less likely to be home during specific daytime period i.e. attending school or work, moreover factors such as familiarity and frequency of use o PUDO providing retailers like ASOS is driving the channels use.
– Growing demand for free PUDO services – Whilst PUDO services have been brought forward as an convenient alternative for consumers that cannot commit to an allotted delivery time, it is increasingly being seen as an industry standard with consumers expecting to use the service for free. This has been caused largely to by big online retailers namely Amazon and ASOS providing these services for free in order to emphasize the physical presence.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/retail
“PUDO in the UK”, a Trend Report by Radiant Insights Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the use of PUDO in the UK online retail fulfillment market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the use of PUDO in the UK, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data their databases and consumer surveys.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size of PUDO in the UK, with analysis on product category proliferation.
– Market value and forecast; a look at the total market value and forecast value of PUDO in the UK with demographic data and proliferation as well as sub-methods of PUDO fulfillment.
– Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the PUDO market in the UK.
This is covered in its constituent sections:
– Hot issues
– What people buy?
– How people shop
– Why people Shop
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/pudo-in-the-uk/request-sample
Reasons to Buy
– This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of PUDO in the UK based on insights from within their proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
– The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
– The broad but detailed perspective will help service providers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging online retail fulfillment market.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Convenience and Foodservice Market
Globally, the number of convenience stores and food outlets at service stations are expected to grow4.9% on average between 2015 and 2019. With motorists increasingly using service stations to purchase grocery items and more major fuel retailers partnering with convenience retailers, Radiant Insights expects non fuel sales to rise over the next few years.
• European Parc Market
Being able to differentiate between manufacturers – and what they are perceived to stand for – is becoming more important when the world’s major manufacturers are becoming increasingly global, and appear to offer similar product lines. To succeed, manufacturers need to position themselves to take account of consumer preferences and perceptions that invariably differ from market to market.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States