The UK online clothing and footwear pureplay market will grow by £2.5bn in the five years to 2021, reaching a 9.8% share of the total clothing and footwear market. Growth via pureplays will be driven by more regular online purchasing, aided by frequent newness, online exclusives and free and convenient delivery
– with Amazon, ASOS and Very.co.uk forecast to grow share.
– An overview on the drivers and inhibitors of the UK online clothing and footwear pureplay market
– Summary of the main issues in the online clothing and footwear pureplay market
– Market size and forecast (2011-21e) for the UK online clothing and footwear market
– Online clothing and footwear market share of total clothing and footwear market
– Online clothing and footwear spend per head
– Market size and forecast (2011, 16e, 21e) for the UK online clothing and footwear pureplay market
– Top 10 most visited online clothing and footwear retailers and conversion rates
– Online clothing and footwear pureplays positioning map
– Online clothing and footwear pureplays life cycle
– Retailer profiles and market shares (for both the online clothing and footwear market and the online clothing and footwear pureplays market) for Amazon, ASOS, boohoo.com, Missguided, Very.co.uk, Littlewoods, and Net-a-Porter.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/online-pureplays-in-uk-clothing-and-footwear/details
– The online clothing and footwear market is forecast to account for 24.3% of all online retail spend in 2016, making it the largest online sector ahead of electricals and food and grocery.
– Online pureplays will account for 27.8% of the online clothing and footwear market in 2016.
– Stores remain highly influential in the retail sector – especially for younger shoppers, with 80% of 16-34 year olds’ spend made via physical stores. This puts online pureplays at a distinct disadvantage, and makes expansion into physical retailing more attractive.
– Shop Direct brand Littlewoods is on the decline with a forecast online pureplay clothing and footwear market share of 6.4% in 2016. With significant overlap in terms of product offer with its sister brand Very.co.uk, Littlewoods has lost relevance and destination status in the UK clothing and footwear market.
– Amazon is the best recognized online pureplay and remains front of mind for online shoppers, being viewed as a trusted brand. However, it has achieved somewhat limited success in clothing and footwear, despite a 57.9% online visitor penetration rate, owing to its focus on other products categories such as electricals, entertainment and homewares.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/169547
Reasons To Buy
– Utilize the detailed data and insight on the market to help form an effective growth strategy in the online clothing and footwear pureplays market.
– Learn which physical retailing opportunities to seize and how private label ranges play an important role in the success of standalone stores.
– Understand how to get ahead in the market by investing in delivery and returns.
– Identify the opportunities to grow business in this sector by comparing strategies of the key players in the market and their performance metrics.
– Understand how online clothing and footwear spend per head will change over the coming years, and learn which areas of the market are most lucrative for pureplays to target.
– Understand consumers’ views on how the weather impacts their shopping behavior in order to minimize its detrimental impact.
The UK Stationery Market 2016-2021:
Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in New Zealand, 2015-2020:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States